Great Mills

There are a couple fairly new ones to the south. Consider Great Mills, but not actually in town. Don't remember the names though.

glhs837

Power with Control
Great Mills, actually a weird little zip code, like so many down here. Not even contiguous.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/Great-Mills-MD_rb/

Are you looking to buy a new home in a subdivision?

Better if you nail it down a bit. For instance, theres a new subdivision that lies between two parts of Great Mills, off of Indian Bridge, but it;s a California MD zip code.

Tech

Great Mills, actually a weird little zip code, like so many down here. Not even contiguous.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/Great-Mills-MD_rb/

Are you looking to buy a new home in a subdivision?

Better if you nail it down a bit. For instance, theres a new subdivision that lies between two parts of Great Mills, off of Indian Bridge, but it;s a California MD zip code.

Actually Great Mills PO is contiguous, for example that map shows the high school outside Great Mills but it is in Great Mills PO.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Heard's estate is a nice neighborhood. Located close to Chancellor's run & park, Rt. 235 & GMR

glhs837

Power with Control
Actually Great Mills PO is contiguous, for example that map shows the high school outside Great Mills but it is in Great Mills PO.

Heard's estate is a nice neighborhood. Located close to Chancellor's run & park, Rt. 235 & GMR

True, Tech, but Bay Ridge Estates, just south of the intersection of GMR and Rt 5, that's Lexington Park again.

Heards Estates is a bit tight for my taste.

I suppose the OP needs to give us a better idea as to house size, lot size, and other factors that matter.

CrashTest

I love that hood down Rutherford Blvd. Huge, flat lots with no trees, and just about every house has at least 2+ car garage. There's currently 3 houses for sale down there now and I would take any of the 3. I'm just too lazy to move.

glhs837

Power with Control
I love that hood down Rutherford Blvd. Huge, flat lots with no trees, and just about every house has at least 2+ car garage. There's currently 3 houses for sale down there now and I would take any of the 3. I'm just too lazy to move.

Thats the Stallman subdivision. I lived across the street from there for years. Pretty quiet hood, Large lots. Some might be too close to the park, the ball court can be a bit loud at times. Never been inside, I think there were a variety of builders over time, so it would be worth a good home inspection. But I'm generally a downer on subdivision houses anyway, I think the cookie cutter approach leads to gaps in work quality, and use of so-so materials in places you cant see. I know most models I go in show lack of attention to detail and a lot of floorplans made to show, not to live.

merc669

True, Tech, but Bay Ridge Estates, just south of the intersection of GMR and Rt 5, that's Lexington Park again. .

Makes no sense to me with the Post Office just down the block. By the way, I live there and had some surveyors there in the woods. Found out they were doing some Survey for the county and a possible new school they said on the left past Bay Ridge. Hopefully a new Middle School. County could use another one to spread the load on the teachers. Anybody hear anything on a new school in the future?

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Makes no sense to me with the Post Office just down the block. By the way, I live there and had some surveyors there in the woods. Found out they were doing some Survey for the county and a possible new school. Hopefully a new Middle School. County could use another one to spread the load on the teachers. Anybody hear anything on a new school in the future?

I lived on Indian Bridge, had a California address. Now I live about 2 miles away from the Park Hall post office but have a Lex Park address.