Easter Bunny

Does anyone know any events in SoMD where the Easter Bunny will be attending. I want to take my son to see the Easter Bunny and I don't know where to find him. :ohwell:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
From the SOMD Calendar on home page of SOMD:

http://somd.com/calendar/

Lunch with the Easter Bunny
Date: 3/22/2015
Time: 11:30 AM
Duration: 02:00

Ready for Spring? Join the Mechanicsville VFD Ladies for there lunch with the Easter Bunny! March 22, 2015 from 11:30-1:00pm at Mechanicsville Vol. Fire Department Social Hall.
We will be offering Hamburger or Hotdog bag lunches for $5. Each lunch will include your choice and hamburger or hotdog, chips, applesauce and a drink. For more information email meghannet@yahoo.com

Posted By: Meghanne Thompson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Breakfast with Easter Bunny
Date: 3/29/2015
Time: 9 AM
Duration: 03:00

St Mary's County Elks Lodge #2092
Young Bucks Youth Group
is sponsoring an Easter Breakfast and Egg Hunt

ALL WELCOME for an all you can eat Country Breakfast
Time: 9am to 12pm
Cost: Adults $10. Children under 10 $8.

Featuring:
Made to order Omelets
Waffles & French Toast
Biscuits and Gravy
Scrambled Eggs
Bacon, Sausage
Home fries and Drinks

There will be two (2) Egg Hunts for ages 1-10. First Hunt at 9:00 am Second at 11:00 am. Please bring your baskets for the egg hunt. The Easter Egg Hunt will include prizes to win and pictures with the Easter Bunny. (Bring Your Camera)

Address: 45779 Fire Department Lane
California MD 20619

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Does anyone know any events in SoMD where the Easter Bunny will be attending. I want to take my son to see the Easter Bunny and I don't know where to find him. :ohwell:

March 29th, Elk's Lodge.

Attachments

• BPOE Young Bucks Youth group is having an EASTER Breakfast and EASTER EG .pdf
    110.3 KB · Views: 69