Power Washer

awpitt

Main Streeter
Does anyone know where there are power washer rentals. It's just for household type work. I called United Rentals and they only have commercial grade power washers (3000psi) for $108 per day. Thanks.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Why not buy one? I am sure you will find ay least an annual use for one.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I believe Home Depot rents them. Don't know the cost though.

That too. They're always gone on weekends though...everyone waits until Saturday morning to hit up the tool rental for their weekend project. Call them during the week and see what's up with their reservation list.

Does anyone know where there are power washer rentals. It's just for household type work. I called United Rentals and they only have commercial grade power washers (3000psi) for $108 per day. Thanks.

I've got one you can borrow. HOWEVER, it's been sitting for 3-5 years. IF it even starts, it will probably need fuel lines. I did run the carb dry before storing it, so the carb should be fine.

1stGenSMIB

I've got one you can borrow. HOWEVER, it's been sitting for 3-5 years. IF it even starts, it will probably need fuel lines. I did run the carb dry before storing it, so the carb should be fine.

This is why I stopped running ethanol gas in my small engines..especially the occasional use ones like a pressure washer/chainsaw, etc. And also I got really pissed off at the corn lobby when Irene blew thru and the fuel lines in my chainsaw crumbled in my hands with 7 trees laying in the front yard.

It is a little pricey, but Drury's Marina sells ethanol free fuel..it was about a 50cents/gal more than 87 at Wawa last fall before gas prices went down. I lug a few jerry cans down there when I need some.

I 2nd the notion to just buy yourself a light duty pressure washer. Spend about $250-300 and you own it. There are also electric ones, but I've never used one.

There are also electric ones, but I've never used one.

I have an electric one, Campbell Hausfeld 1800 psi, just because I knew it would sit and a gas unit would be a pain after sitting.

It performs well, I have no complaints whatever about it, keeping in mind it's not a large unit, I can't expect it to perform like a large/gas unit. It does the siding and walks very well, just takes a little longer than a more powerful unit. Great for cleaning engines and such. Had it for about 15 years now, never gave me a problem.