Helicopter

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Anybody know the story behind the helicopter flying around Park Hall area last night?

glhs837

Power with Control
Anybody know the story behind the helicopter flying around Park Hall area last night?

Armed robbery, I got two calls from the Sheriffs automated alert system, one announcing they were looking for an armed robbery suspect in the area, the second saying they had him in custody. Of course, I had my phone set to silent from work, and didnt see the voicemails til this am.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Armed robbery, I got two calls from the Sheriffs automated alert system, one announcing they were looking for an armed robbery suspect in the area, the second saying they had him in custody. Of course, I had my phone set to silent from work, and didnt see the voicemails til this am.

Thanks. I thought it was probably something like that. It kept waking me up. Then, when I'd fall back to sleep, I'd have weird dreams about punk kids being high on something and making all kinds of noise in the woods behind my house. I called the police (in my dream) twice. Why don't you come and get these guys? You don't need the helicopter. They're right here. Come and get them! They're keeping me awake!