Local Honey

luvmygdaughters

Does anybody know who has local honey in the Leonardtown area? I was told if you suffer from allergies, mixing one or two tablespoons of local honey can reduce your symptoms. I'm willing to give it a try since I have to be careful about OTC allergy medicines and my blood pressure. I was thinking the local Amish would carry it but not sure which ones.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I too have been looking for local honey. I'm not familiar with this place. Is it an Amish place? Is there a number? But I'll settle for directions. And thank you!

It is at the flashing light on Rt 5 in the old Post Office building in Morganza. Right beneath the Catholic Church. Telephone number is (301) 475-7888.

luvmygdaughters

I too have been looking for local honey. I'm not familiar with this place. Is it an Amish place? Is there a number? But I'll settle for directions. And thank you!

Contacted them this morning. They do have local honey, supply is pretty consistent thruout the year. I may stop on my way home if I can get there before it closes. Their hours are 10 - 6 Mon- Sat and 10 - 5 on Sundays. I'll let you know what the price is if I stop.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Or, if you would like to have, what I believe is the absolute best honey I have ever had, try Really Raw Honey.

Give it a try. You will be pleasantly surprised. I'll sometimes eat it like candy by the spoonful. And, have a jar next to my desk at all times.

Did you know, that you can also use, (raw unprocessed), honey on wounds like cuts, scrapes and the like? Honey Treatments.