PF Homeless Guy

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Is this his car? I think it's a bit different than the one I used to see in the parking lot across from the Granados Tire place. He was in the car when I took these at noon but not when I just went by the PF Post Office this afternoon at 4:30.

ForumRunner_20150323_164859.jpg

ForumRunner_20150323_164948.jpg

ForumRunner_20150323_165019.jpg

Bann

PREMO Member
I should have said there *someone* in the car when I drove by, not sure it was actually him, because whomever it was wasn't really visible - they were all bundled up and not facing forward, etc.

Anyway, I go to the Post Office every day for work, so it be interesting to see if the car is still there.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I noticed that car about 1PM yesterday because, thanks to some other forumites, I found the Cooperative Extension and the car is parked in front. There are many agencies in the building - maybe the guy was in one of them because from what I could see- the car was void of human beings.

Bann

PREMO Member
I noticed that car about 1PM yesterday because, thanks to some other forumites, I found the Cooperative Extension and the car is parked in front. There are many agencies in the building - maybe the guy was in one of them because from what I could see- the car was void of human beings.

We just missed each other! :lol:

mdff21

It is him, not sure how long they will let him stay there. He was kicked off the property of the vacant realty office across from Fox Run. I am not sure when you last saw him by Granados Tire, but he bought a new car which is the one in the pictures a while back and paid cash for it.

Roman

It is him, not sure how long they will let him stay there. He was kicked off the property of the vacant realty office across from Fox Run. I am not sure when you last saw him by Granados Tire, but he bought a new car which is the one in the pictures a while back and paid cash for it.
He bought that SUV when he was still allowed near the Sheriff's department. It's been about 2 years.

Bann

PREMO Member

LONG time ago! Before he (supposedly, per word of mouth, which, I've been told doesn't mean he actually did go) went to the nursing home when he was ill.

He wasn't there today. I think Frequent Flier was right, he was probably at an agency inside the building.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
We have a car hoarder here at work. Front passenger side and entire back seat is filled with trash.

mamatutu

mama to two
I am grateful that I have a home and a loving family. Life is good. I don't understand why people want to bring up the homeless on this forum. Are the homeless impacting lives in any way? If the LEO in Calvert allow Bill (I think that is his name) to exist on the streets, then so be it. What is the big deal? I do wonder where he goes to the restroom because I know that station next to the Shell was torn down, and it did stink to high heaven. Other than that, why be concerned. Just don't be the one that hits him when he is too close to the road in his chair. :shrug:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
there's a truck hoarder/homeless guy at the Solomons library all the time. if the library is open, he is there.

His truck is full of plastic bags tied up into little knotty packages. He use to sleep at the campground at the rec center. He doesn't appear to bother anyone but I've never been very close to him so he may be aromatically offensive.

Hank

my war
I am grateful that I have a home and a loving family. Life is good. I don't understand why people want to bring up the homeless on this forum. Are the homeless impacting lives in any way? If the LEO in Calvert allow Bill (I think that is his name) to exist on the streets, then so be it. What is the big deal? I do wonder where he goes to the restroom because I know that station next to the Shell was torn down, and it did stink to high heaven. Other than that, why be concerned. Just don't be the one that hits him when he is too close to the road in his chair. :shrug:

The big deal is that he leaves his trash everywhere and obviously that slop car he is driving is a road hazard.

mamatutu

mama to two
The big deal is that he leaves his trash everywhere and obviously that slop car he is driving is a road hazard.

I get what you are saying. But, so far I don't think he has caused an accident. Yes, the trash is offensive, but I see that every time I go to my local dump. People that missed the dump hours just leave their trash on the side of the road. I have picked it up before and that is why I keep disinfectant gel in my car. Just be glad you are not Bill. :smile:

Hank

my war
I get what you are saying. But, so far I don't think he has caused an accident. Yes, the trash is offensive, but I see that every time I go to my local dump. People that missed the dump hours just leave their trash on the side of the road. I have picked it up before and that is why I keep disinfectant gel in my car. Just be glad you are not Bill. :smile:

Big difference between seeing trash at the dump and trash left by him in every parking lot he squats in. And it doesn't matter whether or not he has caused an accident thus far, it's an accident waiting to happen.

mamatutu

mama to two
Big difference between seeing trash at the dump and trash left by him in every parking lot he squats in. And it doesn't matter whether or not he has caused an accident thus far, it's an accident waiting to happen.

Agree with you again. Why do you think LEO does nothing about Bill? That is my main question. It really doesn't make sense. He is a health hazard not knowing where he uses the restroom, and all. I have never understood why he has been allowed to continue to hang out. He must have some kind of connection to somebody in power. :shrug:

BigBlue

Agree with you again. Why do you think LEO does nothing about Bill? That is my main question. It really doesn't make sense. He is a health hazard not knowing where he uses the restroom, and all. I have never understood why he has been allowed to continue to hang out. He must have some kind of connection to somebody in power. :shrug:

Please just keep living in your world and keep playing with your cats while everyone else in the "real world " talks about and lives with real world issues ".:doh:

mamatutu

mama to two
Please just keep living in your world and keep playing with your cats while everyone else in the "real world " talks about and lives with real world issues ".:doh:

Yeah, I am still awake to read your foolishness. Did you read what I posted in this thread, or do you just regurgitate your crap because I posted. It is either that or you have vomit disease. :doh:

And, you already know my cats died because you have been an awful arsehole about saying so. You have posted numerous times that I killed my cats. Now, you want to say I should play with them? What is your deal, really? You are truly sick.

Could you please just leave me alone? I don't bother you. You make me really sad. You are the only member on this forum now that can bring me to tears. Are you ok with that?

And, what is your opinion about homeless Bill or any other homeless in our area? How would you resolve the problem of homeless people? At least, I give a home to animals. You are a jerk, period. And, I am being kind.

Last edited: