ran over a waitress, skipping out on a bill

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 11.38.41 AM.jpg

From left to right, Rowshaid Cordell Pellum, Santeea Munay Ralph, Markeisha Michelle Williams, and Shyteice Lashay Miles

http://cnsnews.com/blog/eric-scheiner/waitress-miracle-survives-being-run-over-dine-and-dashers

mamatutu

mama to two
I thought I was going to read that they physically ran her over trying to leave not run her over with a car. There should be attempted murder charges. Why not?

ginwoman

Can't call them animals because animals would not behave that badly. But, I is sure they is all nice kids jes gittin they lifes straight

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
For those who didn't recognize it, this was the Black Brunch dealy they were talking about. The waitress didn't read the memo.

baxter

I am in TOTAL shock to find these people are Africans,,,,,,(not Americans) Black lives matter????????????????????????????????????? No respect for the law, until they are on the other side of the law,,,,,makes me wonder why they get the beat downs

Hijinx

they will be getting 3 hots and a cot for a while

:doh:

what am I saying they are probably out on bail

Can we assume that these are mug shots and 2 of these people think this is funny?

WTF is wrong with people who are charged with a felony that could have been murder and think it is funny?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Can we assume that these are mug shots and 2 of these people think this is funny?

WTF is wrong with people who are charged with a felony that could have been murder and think it is funny?

Low IQs for the most part. The traders didn't import them for their critical thinking skills, fo' snizzle.