She parks like Ted Kennedy drives....

mamatutu

mama to two
That is some scary driving. It was clearly diagonal parking, yet she pulls in straight. Yep. Scary to know people like that are in politics and make decisions for the rest of us. She is the one that said Americans don't need to know everything the gov is doing. Obviously, she really isn't that concerned about being transparent!

Oh, and it is probably good she has no vote as a DC representative. :lol:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She is an ubernut. This just goes to show that the people of DC are effing insane. Her parking is the least of it.

Vince

There should be a mandatory retirement age for Congress. You don't know how senile they're getting. Look at the Supreme Court Judges, Ginsburg...the dayum woman is almost 90. Don't know if she's running on all cylinders. But then I look at someone like my Aunt, she's 95 and still sharp upstairs.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Like the old saying goes... If you phuck like you park, it's a wonder how you get it in...

Chris0nllyn

There should be a mandatory retirement age for Congress. You don't know how senile they're getting. Look at the Supreme Court Judges, Ginsburg...the dayum woman is almost 90. Don't know if she's running on all cylinders. But then I look at someone like my Aunt, she's 95 and still sharp upstairs.

Norton doesn't vote anyway.

She in on a few committees and such, but has no vote as a D.C. Delegate.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Fox 5 had a story about this and actually interviewed her on this, she said she was running late for a TV interview and that she signed her self up for "parking lessons" and was thinking about getting a self parking vehicle. She and Fox 5 were portraying this as if it was some kind of joke that it was no big deal but I bet ya if it was a conservative lawmaker, they would be going bat chit crazy.

She's a typical liberal, believes rules apply to others and not themselves.

Vince

If I were almost 80, and drove or parked erratically, they would say I'm too old to be driving and take my license. So why is this woman not taking a cab to work?

Chris0nllyn

Saw this comment on Hotair.com. Fitting. :lol:

This might be a metaphor for the Federal government I suppose, but to me there’s a much more apt description: This is affirmative action at work.

She doesn’t know how to drive, but drives because no one — including her neutered white staffer-dope — has the stones to say “Ma’am, you just hit that car 9 times…give me the keys and never drive again. You’re unsafe.”

No, they just scurry around like a bunch of witless cats afraid to tell the half-wit Norton that she shouldn’t leave her apartment without police and medical assistance. As for Congress…she probably isn’t that much stupider than the mean IQ in the CBC and the DNC

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/03/...ident-in-congresswomans-horrible-parking-job/

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Norton doesn't vote anyway.

She in on a few committees and such, but has no vote as a D.C. Delegate.

Norton votes in committee and subcommittee. She also has a vote on the floor when the Democrats are the majority. Her real power is that she represents the rebellious blacks of the 70's and swings the CBC to cast their numerous votes the way she wants them.

officeguy

Fox 5 had a story about this and actually interviewed her on this, she said she was running late for a TV interview and that she signed her self up for "parking lessons" and was thinking about getting a self parking vehicle.

How about you just hand your keys to your staffer and say 'meet me inside' ?

I have to give her credit for one thing: When even the DC community college president requires two SUVs and a driver, she gets herself around town in a Honda fit.

Hijinx

Norton votes in committee and subcommittee. She also has a vote on the floor when the Democrats are the majority. Her real power is that she represents the rebellious blacks of the 70's and swings the CBC to cast their numerous votes the way she wants them.

That's pretty much what she does. She worked a Statehood for DC program into a cushy spot in the House where she just stirs manure, and racist BS.