Free Roy Rogers Sammich Today

gretchen

Can you get a fish sandwich? it is Friday.

Just curious,do you seriously believe it's wrong to eat meat on Friday? Why? What is the consequence from god if you do? Do you think god would be mad if you were eating a Slim Jim at midnight and just to be a rebel you didn't swallow it until 12:01? I'm seriously curious. I've never understood religion or how people believe these things...if you don't mind,enlighten me. And I've looked this up online,and it says this is to honor? jesus sacrificing his flesh on a Friday. How do they know it was a Friday?

Last edited:

Forkian

Just curious,do you seriously believe it's wrong to eat meat on Friday? Why? What is the consequence from god if you do? Do you think god would be mad if you were eating a Slim Jim at midnight and just to be a rebel you didn't swallow it until 12:01? I'm seriously curious. I've never understood religion or how people believe these things...if you don't mind,enlighten me. And I've looked this up online,and it says this is to honor? jesus sacrificing his flesh on a Friday. How do they know it was a Friday?

I don't really get it either. But what someone choses to eat or not eat doesn't hurt anyone. So, then why do you really care? Seems like you are just trying to belittle someone that has different beliefs than you do.

gretchen

I don't really get it either. But what someone choses to eat or not eat doesn't hurt anyone. So, then why do you really care? Seems like you are just trying to belittle someone that has different beliefs than you do.

That's an odd take. So by that standard,nothing in this world should ever be discussed. Not diet,not politics,nothing. Because everything we do is our choice,and for the most part isn't hurting anyone. Isn't the first principle of understanding anything gathering information and questioning it? I care because I feel like it. Now,how was that hurting YOU? How was my asking someone else a question involving you? Seems like YOU are in disagreement with me,and asked a question. Isn't that what I did? I'm a little embarrassed for you.

lovinmaryland

I'm catholic and I never understood it either.

Hank

my war
Damn! I was just sharing free sammiches! Never thought it would turn into a religious debate....:twitch:

dilligaf.

Can you get a fish sandwich? it is Friday.

Roy Rogers does not have a fish sandwich but you could get a roast beef sandwich and tell them to hold the roast beef and then make yourself a wonderful vegetarian sandwich on the roll with all the fixins. You're welcomed.