Would it be considered spam

Toxick

Splat
... if I advertized my yardsale today. The one in Leonardtown - follow the signs on Rt 243?

That would be OK, wouldn't it?

:biggrin:

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by mAlice
Getting rid of anything interesting?

Stuff that we don't want to cart across country. Treadmill, toddler beds, other kids toys. Dining room set, coffee table - tons of clothes (specially winter clothes, since we're not going to need them any more, heh, heh)... horseshoes (game, not for shoing horses)... crap like that.

Some VHS tapes. Couple of good ones too.

2 young boys - 5 and 1.... very cheap.

Forget the horseshoes... someone just bought them

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
It doesn't sound you like have anything I need. Good luck. Great way to make a few bucks and weed out the junk.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by mAlice
It doesn't sound you like have anything I need. Good luck. Great way to make a few bucks and weed out the junk.

Well, that's not all we have. We had a foreman grill (gone now), some crafts, some paintings/pictures. An executive chair.... Let's not get hasty with the 'don't have anything I need' talk. :wink:

Plus it's a nice day for a drive even if you don't want our stuff.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by mainman
You would not happen to have a "twin" sized bedframe you would want to part with would ya? :confused:

Sorry - the reason we have toddler beds is because they've graduated up to twin beds.

We got a crib too. The baby moved into the bunk with his brother.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Toxick
Sorry - the reason we have toddler beds is because they've graduated up to twin beds.

We got a crib too. The baby moved into the bunk with his brother.
was worth a shot...:biggrin:

Toxick

Splat
Oh...

... and 2 cats free to a good home. They won't be able to make the move. :frown:

I'm very nervous about moving 2 cats, that love it outside, to a place where it gets over 100 every day.

Cute - low maintenance.

Spoiled

Originally posted by Toxick
Stuff that we don't want to cart across country. Treadmill, toddler beds, other kids toys. Dining room set, coffee table - tons of clothes (specially winter clothes, since we're not going to need them any more, heh, heh)... horseshoes (game, not for shoing horses)... crap like that.

Some VHS tapes. Couple of good ones too.

2 young boys - 5 and 1.... very cheap.

Forget the horseshoes... someone just bought them
any stereo equipment? computer junx?

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by Spoiled
any stereo equipment? computer junx?

No, sorry - that's the kind of stuff we're taking with us :)

The only gadget stuff we got is the treadmill, and videotapes.

Oh - and a microwave oven. Good shape, but we got a new one.