Another Classified success

mamatutu

mama to two
Just to back up Pete's experience. We sold a car 2 years ago on somd, and it sold in one day for the price we were asking. Actually, we took a few hundred off because it was a single mom, and it was a car owned by a teenager. The Jeep found a good home. I hope she still has it, and is doing well. :yay:

sockgirl77

I've had great success with somd.com classifieds when it comes to my rentals. Well worth the money. I refuse to deal with all the nutters that Craigslist has made me deal with.

SG_Player1974

Maybe it is the big ticket items that people have the good luck with but, every time I have tried to post something for sale.... and I mean EVERY time, I either get no responses at all OR I get the people that think they are bidding at a yard sale! Item for sale that online runs $200.... I'm selling for $75...... They want to offer $20! Are you kidding me?

Then, there was the recent "we take junk metal" service I asked about. Was told that they would be happy to come and get the scrap. Called the day before our agreed meeting date to confirm/give address and they NEVER answered or returned my call! I guess they didn't need the scrap metal THAT bad huh?