Black girls rock!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Add to current race relations discussion. Doesn't this give you warm fuzzies? I can't tell you the positive influential role the Obamas play in keeping our country together.
[video=youtube;SbXmEkB-pUA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbXmEkB-pUA#t=47[/video]

mamatutu

mama to two
If I may...You crack me up! You are too nice! :lol:

I think Michelle left out the word 'white man' in her sentences. It wasn't obvious! :sarcasm: I will always remember her comment about she was finally proud of her country back in the day when Barry became prez. She said that about a country that afforded her every opportunity and ultimately she became First Lady. What a hypocrite Michelle truly is. Her dress is really ugly, too.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
It's not surprising that Mooch would participate in an afro centric forum. But from her speech she infers that only black girls are told they can't do things. Many kids of all races and persuasions hear the same message from time to time growing up.

I do have to disagree with the part where she states you don't have to act a certain way. I do think society expects you to act a certain way in order to be a positive force.

Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I do have to disagree with the part where she states you don't have to act a certain way. I do think society expect you to act a certain way in order to be a positive force.

Mooch, like Putt himself, has to make up her own inconvenient facts.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Imagine Laura Bush (or Hillary Clinton) standing on a stage shouting, "White girls rock!"

Michelle is a racist, and she is a bigot. Forget her school lunch program and all the other little stupid things mindless people find to bitch about - our First Lady is a race-baiting bigot. So that's something new because we haven't had one of those in the White House since.....well, long before I was born, anyway.

Peepaw95

You know, I agree with all the posts about Obama, his wife, and other racist bigots. This is not a free country any more. Does anyone know a word a white man can go on television and say that a black man cannot? I think not, but let a white man say the N word and he is out of a job, fired on the spot while a black can say it numerous times in the same sentence without repercussion. There are many other inequities but I will be brief. I would appreciate it if people would stop stirring a pot that will not boil. In other words, if you are not going to do anything about it, STFU. What good is it to continue to complain, point things out, but do nothing. Just a great big waist of time.

PJay

So pointing out skin color is cool now!?

So sick of this crap. The day these people are packed and driven far away from the White House cannot come soon enough!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What good is it to continue to complain, point things out, but do nothing. Just a great big waist of time.

I just like the view from my high horse. I use the increased elevation to point out the absurdity that passes for activism today. Dozens of young people are gunned down daily in the projects and it barely registers on the radar. But let 1 white police officer wax a street thug and all hell breaks loose. Protests, marches, sit ins, riots, calls for national dialogue on race, brunch disruptions, flash mobs, false narratives, and a whole lot more nonsense. How about giving inspiring speeches where kids are told to do well in school, be respectful of each other, stay out of trouble with the law.

So while I won't do anything about it, I will continue because that is what I do.

xobxdoc

You know, I agree with all the posts about Obama, his wife, and other racist bigots. This is not a free country any more. Does anyone know a word a white man can go on television and say that a black man cannot? I think not, but let a white man say the N word and he is out of a job, fired on the spot while a black can say it numerous times in the same sentence without repercussion. There are many other inequities but I will be brief. I would appreciate it if people would stop stirring a pot that will not boil. In other words, if you are not going to do anything about it, STFU. What good is it to continue to complain, point things out, but do nothing. Just a great big waist of time.

How about taking your own advice.

Hijinx

Black girls do rock, and they screw a lot too. 70% of babies born to blacks are out of wedlock .
And that doesn't even count the ones that are aborted .
Now: That's rockin.

Funny Michelle never mentioned that and gave them some good advice about Birth Control or abstinence.

As for her dress, it wouldn't have been that bad if she had worn her bra under it instead of on top of it.
Why put bra cups on the outside of a dress.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Black girls do rock, and they screw a lot too. 70% of babies born to blacks are out of wedlock .
And that doesn't even count the ones that are aborted .
Now: That's rockin.

Funny Michelle never mentioned that and gave them some good advice about Birth Control or abstinence.

As for her dress, it wouldn't have been that bad if she had worn her bra under it instead of on top of it.
Why put bra cups on the outside of a dress.

I was going to post a comment but you just about covered it - even down to the outside of the dress looking like a bra. :cheers:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In other words, if you are not going to do anything about it, STFU.
What good is it to continue to complain, point things out, but do nothing.
Just a great big waist of time.

Oh Put Us In OUR Place ......

:notworthy:

what Sir / Mame are you doing then ?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
So wonderful of our First Lady of the United States to leave out a whole other populations of girls just in order to be "all that" to a group of black girls and make them feel important by trying to be hip and now.

I agree - she's a racist and a bigot. No, you'd never see Laura Bush do something like this, but not just because she championed female causes worldwide. She's much too classy to behave like this.

Michelle continues to show herself as the gutter snipe she's always been.

Hannibal

I find it all laugable. Trust me, I am fine with the black community coming together to support one another and motivate each other, etc. That is all well and good. However, I find it ironic that a group that cries for such uniformity and inclusion with white/other communities, they constantly make it a point to seperate themselves. Black history, black/hip-hop culture, historically black colleges, black entertainment television (BET), etc. All kinds of examples laid out in front of you where the black community goes out of its way to parade their "differences" and seperate themslves from other groups.

And with this, I find it hilarious when they use these forums to reinforce the us/them mentality and push for continued black solidarity. All the while knowing that there'd be riots in front of any venue hosting a "white only" convention and it would make the top slot of nearly all news programs who would discuss its racist undertones and furthering of white agenda. I want the next male Republican candiate state he wants to be a mentor and a role model to the upcoming white youth and see the follies unfold. Start labeling Harvard or Princeton a "historically white college" even for discussions sake and see what happens. LOL.

Start holding the "allowances" and "privledges" truly equal and see what group yells "racism."

PsyOps

Pixelated
When I see this sort of thing, I keep reminding myself that this country put them there. The perception of the Obamas is that they were voted in to do exactly what they are doing. It's annoying enough to hear Michelle say these things - but we expect her to have these sentiments. It's worse that there is actually an audience nodding their heads in approval.

Hijinx

When I see this sort of thing, I keep reminding myself that this country put them there. The perception of the Obamas is that they were voted in to do exactly what they are doing. It's annoying enough to hear Michelle say these things - but we expect her to have these sentiments. It's worse that there is actually an audience nodding their heads in approval.

Michelle and her Husband Barrack, have never disappointed me. They are exactly what I thought they would be when they moved into the WH.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Michelle and her Husband Barrack, have never disappointed me. They are exactly what I thought they would be when they moved into the WH.

So, we shouldn't really be complaining about what they are doing; but rather we should be complaining about US and our inability to put up viable candidates to keep people like Obama out of that WH.