once again someone calls CPS ....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Police in Texas Launch Investigation After Video Shows Deputy Strike Nine Months Pregnant Veteran

Robinson told WFAA that the accusations of child abuse stem from a March 1st incident when she and he husband got into a shoving match while she held her son. Robinson said she went to stay with her parents afterwards to let things settle down. A teacher at her nine-year-old stepson’s school, however, learned of the incident and contacted CPS.

On March 3rd, CPS and law enforcement personnel showed up at her door and knocked, Robinson told WFAA.

“He said, ‘We’re here to remove your son,’” Robinson said. “I said, ‘Nobody is touching my kid without a court order or a warrant.’”

According to the 38-year-old mother, officers failed to show her the documents and forced themselves into her home.

“I’m positioning myself in front of my child as the officers are screaming, ‘There’s the kid. Grab him,’” she told WFAA.

Video Appears To Show Deputy Punching Pregnant Woman

Deputies and CPS showed up after Robinson's 9-year-old son told school officials he was scared to go home because his mom and dad were fighting, CBS DFW reports.

Four children were removed from the home after an interview with the children's father, according to the station. They are in temporary CPS custody.

In a statement posted to the department's Facebook page, Hunt County Sheriff Randy Meeks said his office is investigating Robinson's allegations.

"I have become aware of an internet allegation accusing one of my deputies of improper actions," the statement said. "I have initiated an administrative investigation to determine if any policy violations occurred. Public confidence and trust in the Sheriff's Office is a high priority for me and we take all allegations of misconduct seriously."

The name of the deputy in question has not been released.

Robinson was charged with interfering and assault on an officer. Her healthy child was born days after the alleged assault.

Video Appears To Show Hunt Co. Deputy Punching Pregnant Woman
Note: YouTube video contains foul language.

The deputies were there to assist CPS with a court order to remove Robinson’s 18-month old son from her care after a domestic fight between Robinson and her husband. CPS confirms four children, between the ages of 1 and 9 years old, are in temporary CPS custody. The 9-year-old told teachers at school that he was afraid to go home, because his parents were fighting, and a report to CPS was filed. The three biological children of the father were removed from the home after an interview with the father. Robinson left the house, according to her attorneys, with her 18-month-old son, to stay with her parents. CPS case workers arranged a meeting with her the next day. Attorney Scott Cornuaud said the meeting turned into an “ambush” to remove Robinson’s biological son Landry from her care. Robinson claims caseworkers took her son because she shoved her husband while her toddler was still in her arms.

hmmm :tap:

MMDad

Lem Putt

If a kid sees it as severe enough to tell a teacher about it do you think the teacher should just keep quiet?

It's a good thing you aren't in a position of responsibility with kids.

In most states it is a crime NOT to report something like this.

SG_Player1974

If a kid sees it as severe enough to tell a teacher about it do you think the teacher should just keep quiet?

It's a good thing you aren't in a position of responsibility with kids.

In most states it is a crime NOT to report something like this.

Agreed!

I doubt we are getting the full story. Especially that the teacher had heard this before, actually seen the effects on the child (emotional and/or physical), and had dealt with it in the past.

Think of it this way... what would you say if the teacher DID NOT report it and something more drastic actually happened?

musiclady

Teachers are required by law to report anything suspicious like this. The teacher could be prosecuted if it is revealed that the student told the teacher and the teacher didn't act. The teacher is not to assess the situation, they are to report and CPS would decide if it is warranted.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
That is the explanation as to why CPS was called. The real problem is the "overwhelming" response by bringing in a whole squad of testosterone-juiced storm troopers to enforce an automatic and uncontested warrant issued by an errant and unquestioning authority.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
That is the explanation as to why CPS was called. The real problem is the "overwhelming" response by bringing in a whole squad of testosterone-juiced storm troopers to enforce an automatic and uncontested warrant issued by an errant and unquestioning authority.

What Warrant? I think she asked for one, and nobody produced a warrant or a court order. Does the all powerful CPS need either to take your kids if they want to?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What Warrant? I think she asked for one, and nobody produced a warrant or a court order. Does the all powerful CPS need either to take your kids if they want to?

Not That I am aware

and to answer Lurks Query .... they bring the storm troopers because people are defensive of their children

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Chile Protective Serbises gone wrong

Maybe, CPS overworks it in Montgomery County Maryland. But what about in Deeetroit City Michigan? Not so much.

feral tween.jpg

Kid beez watching too much Ferguson, MO T.V. adventures. Starting his looting career real quick, this one.

BigBlue

So you think it's ok for the stepfather to push the pregnant women and child around .Ok .

BigBlue

Teachers are required by law to report anything suspicious like this. The teacher could be prosecuted if it is revealed that the student told the teacher and the teacher didn't act. The teacher is not to assess the situation, they are to report and CPS would decide if it is warranted.

The Mrs has been teaching for 25 years and more than once she has had to report and then go to court to testify about things like this .

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
So you think it's ok for the stepfather to push the pregnant women and child around .Ok .

Maybe if you took a remedial English course you wouldn't be so ####ed up by your poor reading comprehension. Comprende'?