Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panic Snap Hooks

Maybe look into using snap shackles. Cheap, and come in a variety of sizes and anodized aluminum colors.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_348540-273-T7645000_0__
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I've never heard of them. What are they?
    I wondered too. Googled it and found this on Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_snap

In BDSM and bondage panic snaps are used to secure bottoms in a safe way. They allow for a single hand to be used to release a bottom in an emergency situation. In some cases the panic snaps can be placed within reach of the bottom's hand in case the top should have an emergency, although this is not typical. In both cases, there is a potential risk if the release of the panic snaps allows the bottom to fall while unsupported.

Panic snaps are also used on certain types of BDSM leather suspension gear for the same reasons as their use with rope. They are sometimes called quick release cuffs.
    Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'

Quote Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
    I wondered too. Googled it and found this on Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_snap
    Thanks Homer J., I googled too.
    You have become responsible forever, for what you have tamed. "Antoine de Saint Exupery"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay_Kat View Post
    I've seen lots of bikes with tassels, but these are whips that seem to be pretty popular, sold a few at an event over the weekend and have orders for more. Doesn't matter to me what they are as long as money comes in for the burn camp.
    Yep.. I don't blame you for selling them, I would too..
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

My wonderful husband spent a lot of time searching online for these today and found them for $1.69 each. Not to bad. Glad he did, we got a ton of orders for them this evening.

Who knew these things would take off. I just shipped an order to Canada. Facebook is good for something I guess.

Be Careful

In BDSM and bondage panic snaps are used to secure bottoms in a safe way. They allow for a single hand to be used to release a bottom in an emergency. In some cases the panic snaps can be placed within reach of the bottom's hand in case the top should have an emergency, although this is not typical. In both cases, there is a potential risk if the release of the panic snaps allows the bottom to fall while unsupported.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Yeah looks like they get started with the horsey people
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.