Panic Snap Hooks

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I've never heard of them. What are they?

They look like this. I make bike whips and all the guys ordering them want this type of hook, I found them at Rural King, but they are pricey and a little big for what I need them for. Found them online and the size I want is still a little high, thought someone here might know a cheaper place to get them.

Jeffers, Valley Vet, KV vet usually cheapest

Thanks, will check them out.

Attachments

• PS51.JPG
    PS51.JPG
    5 KB · Views: 568

itsbob

I bowl overhand
They look like this. I make bike whips and all the guys ordering them want this type of hook, I found them at Rural King, but they are pricey and a little big for what I need them for. Found them online and the size I want is still a little high, thought someone here might know a cheaper place to get them.

Thanks, will check them out.

Bike whips? Do they make bike prods too?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Bike whips? Do they make bike prods too?

Not sure about that, but the bikers love the whips.

This is a custom made with the buyers club colors.

Attachments

• 11138152_1092596107422638_8608667477500748704_n.jpg
    11138152_1092596107422638_8608667477500748704_n.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 595

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I've seen lots of bikes with tassels, but these are whips that seem to be pretty popular, sold a few at an event over the weekend and have orders for more. Doesn't matter to me what they are as long as money comes in for the burn camp.

Homer J

Power Chord
I've never heard of them. What are they?

I wondered too. Googled it and found this on Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_snap :eyebrow: :wench:

In BDSM and bondage panic snaps are used to secure bottoms in a safe way. They allow for a single hand to be used to release a bottom in an emergency situation. In some cases the panic snaps can be placed within reach of the bottom's hand in case the top should have an emergency, although this is not typical. In both cases, there is a potential risk if the release of the panic snaps allows the bottom to fall while unsupported.

Panic snaps are also used on certain types of BDSM leather suspension gear for the same reasons as their use with rope. They are sometimes called quick release cuffs.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I've seen lots of bikes with tassels, but these are whips that seem to be pretty popular, sold a few at an event over the weekend and have orders for more. Doesn't matter to me what they are as long as money comes in for the burn camp.

Yep.. I don't blame you for selling them, I would too..

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My wonderful husband spent a lot of time searching online for these today and found them for $1.69 each. Not to bad. Glad he did, we got a ton of orders for them this evening.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Who knew these things would take off. I just shipped an order to Canada. Facebook is good for something I guess.

PeoplesElbow

Be Careful

In BDSM and bondage panic snaps are used to secure bottoms in a safe way. They allow for a single hand to be used to release a bottom in an emergency. In some cases the panic snaps can be placed within reach of the bottom's hand in case the top should have an emergency, although this is not typical. In both cases, there is a potential risk if the release of the panic snaps allows the bottom to fall while unsupported.