Britt McHenry is classless.

Restless

I could not believe that someone would be so nasty to another human being. Britt certainly thinks highly of herself. She looks down at the rest of those who don't have the fame and fortune that she does. I'm glad the whole conversation was caught on camera. I hope Miss Britt is embarrassed, but probably isn't. I would be so ashamed if I were her parents.

mamatutu

mama to two
I saw that today. Truly awful and shows her character. That is what she should be embarrassed about. She has been suspended from ESPN for a week. Why would they let her come back? There are plenty of pretty and sexy female commentators out there that are just waiting for a chance/break. It just ain't fittin'.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I could not believe that someone would be so nasty to another human being. Britt certainly thinks highly of herself. She looks down at the rest of those who don't have the fame and fortune that she does. I'm glad the whole conversation was caught on camera. I hope Miss Britt is embarrassed, but probably isn't. I would be so ashamed if I were her parents.

:yeahthat: I heard she was suspended from her duties for a week, BFD! I wonder if it's w/o pay. She probably wouldn't miss it anyway. She owes that lady a big apology, IMHO.

mamatutu

mama to two

I hate when dark haired women dye their hair and let their roots show. If you are going to do it in the first place, keep up with it. Where do people get off sometimes. Really. What a snobby bitch. Or, maybe it is the dye that effects their brain, and makes them the way they are. When you think about it, women that change their hair color (except for going gray prematurely) have a problem to begin with. You are who you are, and if you can't accept that, you have a problem. I think there is a huge image problem in America about image. Period. I know what I say doesn't make a difference. :doh:

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Oops! They dropped the suspension. UFB!

:cds: Well, there you go. There is no rhyme or reason or justice in the world. I am glad we don't watch ESPN. Hard ons trump common sense. Oh, well.

I just searched but can't find they reinstated her, but I will take your word for it. I trust you like that. You are so bad! :lol:

Last edited:

Hijinx

So she thinks her stuff doesn't stink. Thousands of good looking women in the world with the same problem.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
She works for ESPN and she thinks she is golden, bless her heart. The thing is, there is a line out the door for her job, all fake blondes, with degrees, that men can drool over while they talk about sports.

Now granted, something else to consider is that tow company, Advanced Towing in Arlington, VA, well, many have claimed they are pretty shady and if you think that video hasn't been edit, let me tell you it has, that is a fact. I'm 100 percent sure of that so who knows how this all played out from start to finish however, she should have watched her mouth BECAUSE she is on TV. Nobody is happy at the tow yard. You are either there because you have unpaid tickets or because you parked illegally somewhere (but I have to caution saying that - Advanced Towing has been accused of just towing cars for the hell of it - true or not - I dunno).

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I can imagine that people that work at impound lots have a pretty thick skin. They deal with pissed off people all day long. Funny how the camera is pointed towards the customer and not towards the register. They want to make sure they capture the transaction from the customer POV. I'm sure those people are threatened all the time.

TV gal needs to get down from her high horse. I'm sure she was the mean girl in school that made fun of the other girls that didn't wear the latest fashion styles. Her apology, like many of the busted today, sounds insincere.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
She works for ESPN and she thinks she is golden, bless her heart. The thing is, there is a line out the door for her job, all fake blondes, with degrees, that men can drool over while they talk about sports.

Now granted, something else to consider is that tow company, Advanced Towing in Arlington, VA, well, many have claimed they are pretty shady and if you think that video hasn't been edit, let me tell you it has, that is a fact. I'm 100 percent sure of that so who knows how this all played out from start to finish however, she should have watched her mouth BECAUSE she is on TV. Nobody is happy at the tow yard. You are either there because you have unpaid tickets or because you parked illegally somewhere (but I have to caution saying that - Advanced Towing has been accused of just towing cars for the hell of it - true or not - I dunno).

I've had lots of runs in with Advanced when I worked at Bailey's Crossroad. Got towed three times in about six years. They never damaged the Sebring convertible I was driving at the time. But they really knew how to snatch a car quickly and pull it way with out securing the wheels to the trailer. The driver never got out of the truck. I must have been lucky. But in all those events, the total fines never added up to what I would have paid for commercial parking in that area. Not my a long shot.

Blister

I hate when dark haired women dye their hair and let their roots show. If you are going to do it in the first place, keep up with it. Where do people get off sometimes. Really. What a snobby bitch. Or, maybe it is the dye that effects their brain, and makes them the way they are. When you think about it, women that change their hair color (except for going gray prematurely) have a problem to begin with. You are who you are, and if you can't accept that, you have a problem. I think there is a huge image problem in America about image. Period. I know what I say doesn't make a difference. :doh:

What is prematurely gray? If you have gray hair at any age it is natural and you should accept that. If you have gray hair and you can't accept that you have a problem. Hiding the gray is no less narcissistic than going from brunette to blonde.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Not saying she wasn't a bad girl in this incident, but it should also be noted that the towing company is the one that posted the video to the internet and they edited out almost all of their end of the confrontation. It would be nice if we could have heard both sides.

mamatutu

mama to two
What is prematurely gray? If you have gray hair at any age it is natural and you should accept that. If you have gray hair and you can't accept that you have a problem. Hiding the gray is no less narcissistic than going from brunette to blonde.

:yay: Good point. I never thought about it that way.