Michaelangelo he ain't

mamatutu

mama to two
Whoa! Backwards ain't the word for it. Scary world.

I have asked you before, doc. How you link to articles with your blue words, instead of what I do and just post the link underneath. I would like to know how to do that! TIA.

Hijinx

I have asked you before, doc. How you link to articles with your blue words, instead of what I do and just post the link underneath. I would like to know how to do that! TIA.

I have never understood why being mentally disturbed should stop the death penalty.
If they are dangerous why keep them around so they can kill a guard or other people.

Put them down like the rabid dogs they are. The burn the remains.

BOP

Go Advance on your reply.

Type in whatever your description of the link is. Like this:

Tina S.

Highlight that text.

Copy the link to where you want people to go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tXuYLc6rIg

See the little globe icon up on the second row of icons? Click that, then paste in the URL. Click "OK," and you're done.

Tina S.

I did that with a music video, which is not the way we usually share those around here, but it'll give you the idea.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Go Advance on your reply.

Type in whatever your description of the link is. Like this:

Tina S.

Highlight that text.

Copy the link to where you want people to go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tXuYLc6rIg

See the little globe icon up on the second row of icons? Click that, then paste in the URL. Click "OK," and you're done.

Tina S.

I did that with a music video, which is not the way we usually share those around here, but it'll give you the idea.

I missed seeing this. Thanks! :yay:

Maybe, you know the answer to this question, or someone else does? I decided to visit the somd FB page today to check it out. There are several threads linked to my avatar that show up there. How could that happen if I have never used the 'One person likes this. Be the first of your friends to LIKE this on FB' option button? Why would my avatar being showing up on the FB page? I don't even have an FB account and I didn't start the threads showing my avatar? :confused:

Last edited: