Attachments

• most-demanding-1st-birthday-invite-ever---imgur-D8fb.jpg
    most-demanding-1st-birthday-invite-ever---imgur-D8fb.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
World's scariest parents send out unbelievably demanding invitation to baby's 1st birthday party.

Everyone should just give them a $20 gift card for the grocery store so they can buy formula.

:yay: or a $20 Babies R Us gift card and be done with it.

...and no more from me. Surprised they haven't started a GoFundMe page. :rolleyes:

Speaking of which - I am starting to see those pages popping up for things like summer camp and family vacays! (Not for my friends...but people sharing a story or whatever that I end up seeing) :lmao: A charity, I can see, but it seems to have become all the rage for some folks to just shamelessly beg for any old reason! :lol:

Speaking of which - I am starting to see those pages popping up for things like summer camp and family vacays! (Not for my friends...but people sharing a story or whatever that I end up seeing) :lmao: A charity, I can see, but it seems to have become all the rage for some folks to just shamelessly beg for any old reason! :lol:
I've noticed that. Wonder how many of those begging contribute to other's request for vaca funds....

mitzi

I wouldn't get them squat with their attitude. Why is the kid still on formula at a year old?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wouldn't get them squat with their attitude. Why is the kid still on formula at a year old?

I knew a woman who breastfed her daughter until she (the daughter) was 4. The doctor finally told her she had to stop because she didn't have enough milk for both the preschooler and her new infant.