Just Checking In

Roman

Well let's see. I worked all week, and am stuck in the house playing catch-up on laundry & house work. How's that?

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Well let's see. I worked all week, and am stuck in the house playing catch-up on laundry & house work. How's that?

the suns shining, it's getting hot out

Neither rise to what I'm looking for, they're both just normal life things.

I meant things like there not being a Wegman's in SoMD, or that ambulances and fire trucks have to use their sirens sometimes, maybe complaining because there's no natural gas service or that farmers have to sometimes go on the roads on their tractors.

You know, stuff that is normal to expect in rural areas but freaks newer people out.

I was just down on the boardwalk and someone was bitching because there's a couple boats offshore and guys are fishing. They thought 300 yards was too close in.

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~

I ran out of laundry detergent - which is crazy - I cannot ever remembering running out of laundry detergent so I got myself together early this morning and went to WalMart. I told my kids to get their own laundry done or I'm throwing them out on the street. :crazy:

While at WalMart, I grabbed a ton of clearance plants (tulips and such) that I have waiting outside for me to put in the ground - and leaves to rake. My husband is working today and I keep telling myself after this cup of coffee, I'll get myself outside.

Roman

I ran out of laundry detergent - which is crazy - I cannot ever remembering running out of laundry detergent so I got myself together early this morning and went to WalMart. I told my kids to get their own laundry done or I'm throwing them out on the street. :crazy:

While at WalMart, I grabbed a ton of clearance plants (tulips and such) that I have waiting outside for me to put in the ground - and leaves to rake. My husband is working today and I keep telling myself after this cup of coffee, I'll get myself outside.
I've got one better for ya. I just bought a new 82 count container of Tide pods. I took one out, and the container slipped out of my hands, and fell in to the utility basin full of water. It's now Tide liquid.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
I can't believe no one, absolutely no one, doesn't have something stupid to bitch about.

C'mon, y'all aren't trying. Let's hear about no Whole Foods or something. Maybe a "blue ocean" theory or someone insulting their neighbors in Calvert County for being inbreds.

mitzi

I have one for today. These people that come into Leonardtown for Earth Day (or any other festivity) that think it's fine to park wherever they want to. When you get home, you can't even park your car in front of where you live.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
I got one for today. These people that come into Leonardtown for Earth Day (or any other festivity) that think it's fine to park wherever they want to. When you get home, you can't even park your car in front of where you live.

Nope, still an everyday life kind of thing you get when you have festivals. They'll move their cars in a couple hours.