Tiki Bar Opening Follies

dgates80

Land of the lost
Listening to the Calvert scanner on Tiki Bar Opening is always entertaining. Just heard a call "#1 female reports $400 cash missing from purse, suspect is #1 female dressed as a male, caller still on the line and is agitated" Huh. Really, agitated? I would give at least a buck to listen to THAT call.

Oh, and they are tracking down a DUI that almost hit a guard rail, finally got a license number, multiple callers.

Just the warm up though, usually better than New Years Eve....

mamatutu

mama to two
When at the dump today, one of the workers was taking a poll about whether customers were going to the Tiki Bar today. Hub told him 'no, we are too old for that'. The guy laughed and said that is what every one is saying! :lol:

Sirens have been frequent on the St Mary's side too. Busy night. In fact, I hear them right now.

I almost broad-sided a dipstick by the bridge entrance. Pulled out *RIGHT* in front of me from a blind intersection. I know now my anti-lock brakes work.

pebbles

When at the dump today, one of the workers was taking a poll about whether customers were going to the Tiki Bar today. Hub told him 'no, we are too old for that'. The guy laughed and said that is what every one is saying! :lol:

I actually thought it was a much older crowd this year. :shrug: I peformed my DD duties & had a good time people watching & socializing

kickstand

De omnibus dubitandum est

Attachments

• tiki.jpg
    tiki.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 977