Thought There Were Bugs On The Windshield

DEEKAYPEE8569

Turns out it was a chewed up blade. Frost and 'D*MN, left the wipers on' tends to do that. So.....I got two brand new blades and they subsequently kicked my a** when I tried to put them on; better stated; when I tried to get the old one's off. Oh, I'm talking about the pickup; never replaced blades on the truck before; and I couldn't find a thing one to help me 'get a raise' so I could adequately get at what I was trying to get to. So, in the morning, I'll try again.
Round one --> wiper blades. :boxing:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Turns out it was a chewed up blade. Frost and 'D*MN, left the wipers on' tends to do that. So.....I got two brand new blades and they subsequently kicked my a** when I tried to put them on; better stated; when I tried to get the old one's off. Oh, I'm talking about the pickup; never replaced blades on the truck before; and I couldn't find a thing one to help me 'get a raise' so I could adequately get at what I was trying to get to. So, in the morning, I'll try again.
Round one --> wiper blades. :boxing:

I tried replacing the wiper arms last night, sans step ladder; which would have made things a whole lot easier; sliced open a finger and even said a few choice words. So, I'll try again later. :shrug:

DEEKAYPEE8569

I tried replacing the wiper arms last night, sans step ladder; which would have made things a whole lot easier; sliced open a finger and even said a few choice words. So, I'll try again later. :shrug:

Edit: Later came, so I tackled it one last time. This time, I got it right.....VIOLA! New wiper blades.

Checkered_Flag

Next time, you should buy them from Advance Auto. They will install them for free. Might take 3 minutes, 5 min, max to install.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Advance will also install batteries for free when you buy it there.... Just fyi

And they do it with a smile, at least in the Oldsmar store. They also do a battery/alternator charging test that could show other problems, along with a "check engine light" scan for codes. I finally bought a good code scanner from them for about $50, that at least gets you in the ballpark of guesses on nearly every vehicle after the early 90's.