Bruce Jenner

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So who watched and how was it? I had an event tonight, otherwise I'd have been glued to the tube.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/c...ne-thing-we-already-kinda-knew-040914672.html

Here is the transcript and some video footage. The only reason I'm even up at this hour is that my husband has been involved in a minor traffic accident but they have him getting an MRI at Medstar. I read it for the simple fact to entertain myself as they (his work officials) have encouraged me to stay put for the moment. So I wait...

I do find it strange that he considers himself a woman but says he isn't a homosexual. So if he goes through with all the hormones and alterations and finds himself still attracted to women, he would be a lesbian, right?

It is all very confusing.

officeguy

I do find it strange that he considers himself a woman but says he isn't a homosexual. So if he goes through with all the hormones and alterations and finds himself still attracted to women, he would be a lesbian, right?

Well, he'll have the looks.

Hijinx

Jenner

Don't know why anyone would stay up to watch this man make a fool of himself.

He was born a man and will die a man. If he mutilates himself he is a mentally ill man.

Those who realize he is mentally ill have no problem, those who think you can cut off a man's genitals and make him him a woman are as insane as he is.

OK: Yeah, you can start treating him like a woman, you can accept his sickness, you can even screw his after market vagina if that is what your taste runs to, but he is no more a woman than a homosexual who plays the female role in a homosexual relationship.

tommyjo

A story as completely irrelevant as Freddie Grey (unless it is proven his death was intentional).

So naturally both stories capture the attention of our "informed electorate".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
After reading the transcript and watching the video clips, I came away with a couple of things:

Bruce is like Silence of the Lambs, referring to himself as "her" and talking about himself like he's two different people to disassociate. I always thought he was the normal one in that family, and now it appears Bruce could use some aggressive in-patient therapy. I think transgender is the least of his problems.

More important, I'm fairly offended by Bruce's "transition". I'm trying to imagine what would happen if a white person dyed their skin, had their lips surgically altered, and permed their hair, then announce that they were an African American. Or if a heterosexual with no intention of having same-sex sex threw on a pair of leather chaps, started thpeaking with a lithp, and flouncing around, and declared themselves gay.

Is that it, trannies? You just smear on some lipstick, get a pair of boobs, polish your nails, and that's what makes you a woman? Prance around in a dress and 4" FMPs, and that's your idea of feminine? That's all women are to you, a bunch of ugly hookers? It's offensive and demeaning. You are not a woman, you are a parody of a woman. You make a mockery of womanhood.

You want to be a woman, Bruce?

Why not skip the fake boobs and be a woman who's had a mastectomy because of breast cancer?

Instead of cultivating that soft "female" voice, practice speaking with just the right amount of authority so you can chair a meeting filled with good old boys who resent your success.

Practice your assertive walk and aggressive glare so you can walk alone at night without some rapist seeing you as a target.

Have a period every month for 35+ years.

Get slut-shamed.

You're not a woman, Bruce, and you never will be because you haven't lived our reality.

Rt235

After reading the transcript and watching the video clips, I came away with a couple of things:

Bruce is like Silence of the Lambs, referring to himself as "her" and talking about himself like he's two different people to disassociate. I always thought he was the normal one in that family, and now it appears Bruce could use some aggressive in-patient therapy. I think transgender is the least of his problems.

More important, I'm fairly offended by Bruce's "transition". I'm trying to imagine what would happen if a white person dyed their skin, had their lips surgically altered, and permed their hair, then announce that they were an African American. Or if a heterosexual with no intention of having same-sex sex threw on a pair of leather chaps, started thpeaking with a lithp, and flouncing around, and declared themselves gay.

Is that it, trannies? You just smear on some lipstick, get a pair of boobs, polish your nails, and that's what makes you a woman? Prance around in a dress and 4" FMPs, and that's your idea of feminine? That's all women are to you, a bunch of ugly hookers? It's offensive and demeaning. You are not a woman, you are a parody of a woman. You make a mockery of womanhood.

Why not skip the fake boobs and be a woman who's had a mastectomy because of breast cancer?

Instead of cultivating that soft "female" voice, practice speaking with just the right amount of authority so you can chair a meeting filled with good old boys who resent your success.

Practice your assertive walk and aggressive glare so you can walk alone at night without some rapist seeing you as a target.

Get slut-shamed.

You're not a woman, Bruce, and you never will be because you haven't lived our reality.

Yup..total waste of tv time and if "she" was the last "woman" on earth… I would join the rest of the "real" male race and run far, far away!!!
Bruce, go away, live you life and ..well, that is it…just go away…...

mitzi

He makes one ugly ass woman.

To have been such a handsome man in his glory days, yes he sure does. I watched to try and get some type of understanding. I still have no understanding. I guess you can't grasp it unless you're that way too.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Get slut-shamed.

:rolleyes:

officeguy

To have been such a handsome man in his glory days, yes he sure does. I watched to try and get some type of understanding. I still have no understanding. I guess you can't grasp it unless you're that way too.

The sad thing is that he would still be a good looking 65 year old guy had he continued to work out and not hit the plastic surgery so bad in his 50s.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Get slut-shamed.

:high5:

I think he's mentally ill.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Watching it now. I do not think he is mentally ill, at all. If this is what makes him happy, then go for it. It affects me in no way at all. I do know someone that has done the transition. She was awesome as a man and now as a woman. Why the hate?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
His transition doesn't affect my life personally in any way. I think he's mentally ill, which is an opinion, but doesn't mean I hate him - I don't even know him as a person.

He could think of himself as a tree, change his appearance to look like and his personality to act like one, but it wouldn't make him a tree.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
His transition doesn't affect my life personally in any way. I think he's mentally ill, which is an opinion, but doesn't mean I hate him - I don't even know him as a person.

He could think of himself as a tree, change his appearance to look like and his personality to act like one, but it wouldn't make him a tree.
That's a sad analogy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I don't hate him, either. He's actually the most likeable person in that whole family, just from what I've seen on their TV show. But he's clearly mentally ill. Doesn't make him a bad person or a menace to society, but he obviously has some psychological things going on. If he were "transitioning" to be a cat or a piece of carpet, nobody would insist that he's mentally stable, so why all the excuses when he wants to turn himself into something else that he's not and never will be?

That is not hate; it is simple reality.

And again, why the disrespect for women? Why is it okay for these guys to insult and parody us in an unflattering way? If they did that to a black person or a gay person, the liberals would never stand for that and would start busting chit up. But for some reason it's celebrated if the hate target is women, which is just more sexist bull####.