#SaySomethingNiceAboutHillary

BOP

This is pretty much all over the interwebz this morning. They need a Snark Hall of Fame, because some of these belong in it.

#SaySomethingNiceAboutHillary the "H" is silent in #Benghazi

Her pantsuit wardrobe in and of itself is an endorsement for gay rights #SaySomethingNiceAboutHillary

How many women in their 60s can set up their own computer server? #SaySomethingNiceAboutHillary

#SaySomethingNiceAboutHillary Her pantsuits are more colorful than Kim Jong-un's

http://chicksontheright.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=28524&Itemid=1196

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My mom always told me "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all". I'll stay silent on this one.

PeoplesElbow

I think she has a good makeup artist because some days she definitely doesn't look as old or as ugly. Good hire Hillary!

RPMDAD

BqD1b4wCEAABPy9.jpg

BOP

Well, to be fair, the Muffler Shop's motto before Shrillary was "No muff too tough." Now, not so much.

mamatutu

mama to two
It would be nice if Hillary would tell the truth. It would be nice if Hillary wouldn't be so power hungry. It would be nice if the Dems would back a few others that would give Hillary some competition. It would be nice if Hillary does not become POTUS. It would be nice if the Clintons would just go away with all their corrupt millions, and live happily ever after out of our faces.