Maryland Antique Center Museum

Have you been there lately? I went today hoping things might be different since new management took over. Although I fully realize that antiques are expensive, I feel that at the prices they are asking they don't won't to sell anything. Any thoughts?

lmor

I was disappointed when I stopped in about two weeks ago. I was hoping for an improvement also. I thought the selection was ho-hum and expensive like always. The lady at the front desk was unwelcoming and gruff as well. I am not very motivated to return. I heard Bob Green was the new owner. Does anyone know if he is?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I was disappointed when I stopped in about two weeks ago. I was hoping for an improvement also. I thought the selection was ho-hum and expensive like always. The lady at the front desk was unwelcoming and gruff as well. I am not very motivated to return. I heard Bob Green was the new owner. Does anyone know if he is?

Bob owns the building someone else manages it.

libby

May 16-17 The Vintage Source, just outside of Leonardtown, is having one of their giant flea markets. Now, I don't know a lot about antiques, but I'm told the prices are quite reasonable and I've gotten a few nice items there. There is usually a line 20-40 people deep when they open the door!