Love Always,
Socki

Attachments

• bumper.jpg
    bumper.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 771

glhs837

Power with Control
I see horror shows of parking in Lowes all the time. Saw one old guy being guided out of his spot, though he just couldnt drive. Then saw some Avalanche had parked next to him on a 25 degree angle........

sockgirl77

I see horror shows of parking in Lowes all the time. Saw one old guy being guided out of his spot, though he just couldnt drive. Then saw some Avalanche had parked next to him on a 25 degree angle........

Whoever designed that parking lot was an idiot. I drive my fiancé's Hemi there quite often. Those spots are not wide enough for a truck. You'd think that they'd take that into consideration while designing it. I mean, you'd think that most of the customers drive trucks. That's what I tend to see in the hardware store parking lots.

mamatutu

mama to two
Because I chose to ####ing post it for her. Go drink yourself to sleep.

I was just posting my comments. Doesn't mean I drink, or that you will go after me no matter what I say. Why didn't you say you were posting for someone else in your OP? :shrug: I am glad vrai made the term 'bitch' acceptable on this forum.

You did post as if it was about your own experience. I don't miss the boat anymore. Love, mamatutu.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two

Try going to Montgomery County. The parking lots are claustrophobic. You need a Barbie car. :lol:

somdfunguy

not impressed
I was just posting my comments. Doesn't mean I drink, or that you will go after me no matter what I say. Why didn't you say you were posting for someone else in your OP? :shrug: I am glad vrai made the term 'bitch' acceptable on this forum.

You did post as if it was about your own experience. Love, mamatutu.

:otter::otter::otter::otter:
:otter::otter::otter:
:otter::otter:
:otter:

mamatutu

mama to two

You are so artistic, guy. Did you ever consider yourself a troll? Because you are. You love to talk about yourself, and act all superior; criticizing others and all. I hope your life in VA is going well. Far be it from me to judge you. But, if I had to assess you from posts here, I would conclude that you are a very sad person. I wish you the best. :huggy:

You are the reason I don't post anymore on your 'creatively post a number' thread. You took the fun out of it. :ohwell:

Last edited:

GregV814

aside from the
"my dads truck is bigger than yours"... the photograph itself is rather cool...the reflection of the other cars is really really neat.....

Looks to me like the driver of the Expedition (vehicle on left side of photo) was in the right. They are completely in their spot. Vehicle on right side (Ford Super Duty?) is over the line.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

You did post as if it was about your own experience. I don't miss the boat anymore. Love, mamatutu.

This was post #4 in the thread:

A nasty note was left.

This wasn't my truck. I am posting this for a friend that happens to be a forum member but she doesn't post often.

(apparently, you did miss the boat)

SG_Player1974

Looks to me like the driver of the Expedition (vehicle on left side of photo) was in the right. They are completely in their spot. Vehicle on right side (Ford Super Duty?) is over the line.

Yep! Gotta love how the picture tells the story. Sorry but, the Expedition is completely in their assigned spot. Do you think possibly that the owner of the Ford TRUCK might have kissed the Expeditions bumper? :whistle:

MarieB

That's what I was thinking. You often see people in these huge trucks that can't park them or don't park in appopriate places, and the women are worse :ohwell:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Whoever designed that parking lot was an idiot. I drive my fiancé's Hemi there quite often. Those spots are not wide enough for a truck. You'd think that they'd take that into consideration while designing it. I mean, you'd think that most of the customers drive trucks. That's what I tend to see in the hardware store parking lots.

Granted, lots of older parking lots are not set up for the larger vehicles, I agree. But why does the driver of a larger vehicle insist on taking up more than 1 spot if their vehicle won't fit properly? The truck on the right WAS over the line. There typically are spots further out which aren't so heavily populated, so those would better accommodate a larger vehicle and wouldn't matter if they went over the line. :shrug:

:yay:

It's not a crime that the parking lot is like this - it's just that the times have changed and I'm sure space is a premium. It wouldn't be such a hard thing to petition the owner of the establishment to perhaps enlarge spaces or provide larger spaces someplace on the lot. Parking like that to be a PITA is really just looking to start stuff, IMO. OR, if the driver of the big vehicle didn't notice they were over the line - maybe they should double check when they get out of their vehicle.

SamSpade

Whoever designed that parking lot was an idiot..

On THAT, we totally agree. You would think the person who designed it would take into consideration that the majority of vehicles parking there are going to be pickup trucks and large vehicles intended to haul things. I'm a good driver, but I always back out VERY SLOWLY or make sure I'm in a "pull-through" where I exit going forward - because I've had WAY too many close calls with other trucks, SUVs and people hauling freight through the parking lot.