Space to Destroy

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is where we are. A climate has been created that has our nations cities and communities in such a state of fear to react to crime that criminals now have a right to "space to destroy" their communities.

[video=youtube;9_5KQC7k8Lc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_5KQC7k8Lc[/video]

Hijinx

This is where we are. A climate has been created that has our nations cities and communities in such a state of fear to react to crime that criminals now have a right to "space to destroy" their communities.

I don't think she meant that they gave them space to destroy deliberately.
I think she means the space was there and they took advantage of it.
She may not have put it properly, but she did not mean that they deliberately gave them space to destroy.

PsyOps

Pixelated
She may not have put it properly, but she did not mean that they deliberately gave them space to destroy.

So authorities accidentally gave them space to destroy?

Hijinx

So authorities accidentally gave them space to destroy?

Anytime they allow a protest by a group that space is there.

It takes about 5 people who feel like rioting to start one.

The space is always there. Tighten that space and be accused of violating their civil right.

The gist of my post is that she I do not believe she meant that they deliberately left that space for riot space.

I believe she misspoke.

glhs837

Power with Control

Sorry, but "We gave the space to destroy" seems pretty clear. Sounds like "We pulled the cops back to let the animals do as they please because we didn't want there to be conflict."

tommyjo

My Lord you are a moron. What is your first language? It sure as hell isn't English.

The mayor, quite clearly, said that it was the intent of the Baltimore Police to allow the protestors to march peacefully (which most did). An unintended consequence was that some in the crowd took advantage and damaged private property.

What part of her did you not understand?

How can you take what she said and so grossly misinterpret it to type in that she and the Baltimore Police Department INTENDED to give people opportunity to destroy things?

Baltimore, since you aren't paying attention (as usual), actually has done a decent job of letting peaceful people express their displeasure with the situation. They tried to learn from the mistakes made in Fergueson. You know, that is what intelligent people try to do...learn...you might want to try it sometime.

PsyOps

Pixelated
My Lord you are a moron. What is your first language? It sure as hell isn't English.

The mayor, quite clearly, said that it was the intent of the Baltimore Police to allow the protestors to march peacefully (which most did). An unintended consequence was that some in the crowd took advantage and damaged private property.

How can you take what she said and so grossly misinterpret it to type in that she and the Baltimore Police Department INTENDED to give people opportunity to destroy things?

Baltimore, since you aren't paying attention (as usual), actually has done a decent job of letting peaceful people express their displeasure with the situation. They tried to learn from the mistakes made in Fergueson. You know, that is what intelligent people try to do...learn...you might want to try it sometime.

Я говорю по-английски... До свидания

PsyOps

Pixelated

Yeah, gotcha. Lotta learning here.

[video=youtube;st4IHokD4Jc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st4IHokD4Jc[/video]

PsyOps

Pixelated
Anytime they allow a protest by a group that space is there.

It takes about 5 people who feel like rioting to start one.

The space is always there. Tighten that space and be accused of violating their civil right.

The gist of my post is that she I do not believe she meant that they deliberately left that space for riot space.

I believe she misspoke.

‘Misspoke’? I’ll say. It doesn’t matter how many it takes to start a riot. When crimes are being committed, you don’t give them space to commit those crimes. Think about it… All the businesses that were destroyed would ordinarily file an insurance claim. Now they can place culpability on the Mayor and file claims through the city since she overtly stated she pulled the police back and allowed the crimes to happen. Who pays for that?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

If there is an ignorant one, or a moron here I would say it was the Mayor and the Police Chief.. what did they think was going to happen? Did they learn Anything from Ferguson? Ferguson they let it build, let the crowds gather, and when all hell broke loose they acted surprised.

Now there is video on YouTube from downtown Baltimore where the thugs were inciting onlooker.. throwing trashcans, trash and anything else they could find at them and on them.. then when the onlookers tried to protect themselves, or to react 12 or more would jump on them and beat the hell out of them.. without a cop in sight, and laws barring those victims the right to protect themselves..

50 unarmed white people in a bar, amidst the violence, and you can't go outside to help those that got jumped, and again, no cops anywhere to be seen.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What do you suppose these folks hope to gain by busting up their communities? Or is it just mindless anger and violence, with no real goal?

Because here's the problem:

Ghettos are born when you let the animals take over and scare off the middle and upper classes. I'm not talking about black vs. white here; there are plenty of middle and upper income black people in Baltimore who don't want to deal with this nonsense. We say "white flight", but it's actually "money flight" because non-whites run off, too.

This mayor is pretty irresponsible, and then - let's just get real here - she holds a press conference with two thugs backing her up. Only one of those men saw fit to wear a suit. The guy next to him, representing the every man, sure - a concerned citizen. The home boy on the right...why not. But those two flanking her create a strong image. And that's apparently what Baltimore wants because...well, they elected her. But it's a shame to see Charm City ruined like this.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What do you suppose these folks hope to gain by busting up their communities? Or is it just mindless anger and violence, with no real goal?

Chances are VERY good it isn't their community.. that they are from Baltimore at all would be a surprise. I would bet protestors were bussed in, or drove in themselves from surrounding states and cities for the opportunity to riot and loot.

But in the end, the videos I've seen they aren't in their neighborhoods, or any neighborhood, but downtown near Camden Yards, busting up nice businesses, attacking paying customers at nice restaurants and bars.. of course, again, knowing thanks to the libs, every single one of their victims was unable to protect themselves from being jumped by 10 or 12 'protestors"...

PsyOps

Pixelated
If there is an ignorant one, or a moron here I would say it was the Mayor and the Police Chief.. what did they think was going to happen? Did they learn Anything from Ferguson? Ferguson they let it build, let the crowds gather, and when all hell broke loose they acted surprised.

Now there is video on YouTube from downtown Baltimore where the thugs were inciting onlooker.. throwing trashcans, trash and anything else they could find at them and on them.. then when the onlookers tried to protect themselves, or to react 12 or more would jump on them and beat the hell out of them.. without a cop in sight, and laws barring those victims the right to protect themselves..

50 unarmed white people in a bar, amidst the violence, and you can't go outside to help those that got jumped, and again, no cops anywhere to be seen.

And folks at Saturday's Orioles game were told not the leave the stadium for fear they might get tangled up in the violence. Far be it for a moron like me to see the brighter side of this fiasco.

The Baltimore Mayor's Office and city police department asked fans at Camden Yards for Saturday's Orioles vs. Boston Red Sox game to remain in the park until further notice due to protests in the area that turned violent earlier in the day.

officeguy

According to officers brought in for mutual aid, they were ordered to stand down. Yeah, the mayor and the commissioner gave the looters 'room to destroy'.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
According to officers brought in for mutual aid, they were ordered to stand down. Yeah, the mayor and the commissioner gave the looters 'room to destroy'.

yes, EXACTLY like Ferguson.. and exactly like Los Angeles.. When the #### hits the fan the cops retreat, and you and yours are left to defend yourselves..

They claim they learned from Ferguson, yet they did the exact same things.. made the same mistakes..

SG_Player1974

Wonder if the companies that insure these businesses will be coming after the city to reimburse destruction costs. Since the enforcement/protection was told to "stand down."

PsyOps

Pixelated
Wonder if the companies that insure these businesses will be coming after the city to reimburse destruction costs. Since the enforcement/protection was told to "stand down."

I bet it happens.

Think about it… All the businesses that were destroyed would ordinarily file an insurance claim. Now they can place culpability on the Mayor and file claims through the city since she overtly stated she pulled the police back and allowed the crimes to happen. Who pays for that?

officeguy

It has been settled by the supreme court that the police has no duty to serve or protect any particular citizen.