US sailor injured after jumping off 10th floor into pool

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...alcony-into-pool/story-fnhocxo3-1227323026457

POLICE were called to a Perth hotel early on Monday morning after a member of the US Navy jumped off a 10th floor balcony into a pool following a drunken row with a colleague.

The incident happened at the Parmelia Hilton at about 1am after a man and a woman, in Perth on leave from the USS Carl Vinson, were heard arguing in a hotel room.

Police believe the pair were heavily intoxicated at the time and the argument escalated to the point where the man jumped off the balcony into the second floor swimming pool.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Here, hold my beer and watch this. What a dumbass. :doh:

Exactly.

Visited Perth in April '76 with the USS Oklahoma City. Apparently, we were the first US warship to visit the city in over 20 years, so we were treated like royalty for a fantastic week of liberty. Great, beautiful city.

limblips

PREMO Member
Alcohol related incident. I wonder how many people are going to take a hit for his idiocy and personal decisions. The CMC must go, didn't properly brief to not jump in to pools from hotels, Div CPO must go, should have better monitored his sailors for alcohol use, LPO must go, the dude jumped alone, LPO must not have properly stressed the buddy system. The system let this poor sailor down, it failed him, leadership is to blame. I certainly hope he gets a large disability for his injuries.

baxter

The only idiot to blame here is the idiot who jumped! Why do you try to blame someone else for this individuals stupidity? This is blatant stupidity! And your just as bad for wanting to blame everyone except the idiot who jumped, he should not receive and disability or any benefits!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The only idiot to blame here is the idiot who jumped! Why do you try to blame someone else for this individuals stupidity? This is blatant stupidity! And your just as bad for wanting to blame everyone except the idiot who jumped, he should not receive and disability or any benefits!

I think a touch of :sarcasm: was intended in limblips post. And, stupid or not, dude will get disability and whatever else because he is on active duty.

glhs837

Power with Control

:whoosh: