Professor fails entire class because they were mean to him

Misfit

Lawful neutral
https://www.insidehighered.com/news...is-entire-class-and-his-university-intervenes

Horwitz said he would fail every single student. "None of you, in my opinion, given the behavior in this class, deserve to pass, or graduate to become an Aggie, as you do not in any way embody the honor that the university holds graduates should have within their personal character.

A spokesman for the university said via email that "all accusations made by the professor about the students' behavior in class are also being investigated and disciplinary action will be taken" against students found to have behaved inappropriately. The spokesman said that one cheating allegation referenced by Horwitz has already been investigated and that a student committee cleared the student of cheating.

However, the spokesman said that the across-the-board F grades, which were based on Horwitz's views of students' academic performance and behavior, will all be re-evaluated. "No student who passes the class academically will be failed. That is the only right thing to do," he said.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I expected this was gonna be one of them "Historically Minority College or University." But then it turned out they were Aggies. Nuff said.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
SEC schools tend to require a higher regard of ethics, morals, etc. A&M recently was accepted as part of the SEC. As such, I'd expect them to fail every single student in that class. You are accountable for your actions, words and deeds.