Texas State Guard to monitor Operation Jade Helm 15

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
White House dismisses talk of Texas takeover; Guard to ‘monitor’ U.S. troops

“It’s the same thing that happened in Nazi Germany,” Bob Wells of Bastrop told the Austin American-Statesman. “You get the people used to the troops on the street, the appearance of uniformed troops and the militarization of the police. They’re gathering intelligence. That’s what they’re doing. And they’re moving logistics in place for martial law. That’s my feeling. Now I could be wrong. I hope I am wrong. I hope I’m a ‘conspiracy theorist.’”

The training exercise is to run from July 15 to Sept. 15, and will involve all four branches of the military. Bastrop is one of 12 Texas counties where the operation will take place.

Lt. Col. Lastoria said soldiers will wear either uniforms or orange arm bands to show that they are part of the training. The special forces involved in the exercise will use military equipment to travel between seven Southwestern states, from Texas to California.

Radio host Alex Jones has been warning that the exercise will involve soldiers operating “undetected amongst civilian populations.” The plans for the drill first caused alarm when it was discovered that Texas and Utah were labeled “hostile” territory in documents connected with the training exercise.

Lt. Col. Lastoria told citizens in Bastrop County that Texas has traditionally been welcoming to the military.

glhs837

Power with Control
JEEEEEBUS EFFIN CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Nuts will be nuts, but I'm really disappointed in whatever the hell passes for a state govt in Texas. You don't pander to nuts, you tell them to shut the hell up and sit the hell down!!

Which part of "Train like you fight, fight like you train" isn't clear to these people? How f#$KING HARD is it to look at a map of say Eastern Europe by how they feel about the US and see a similar sort of not only disparity in allegiance to the US/NATO, but also, and here's; the important part, SIZE??????!!!!!!

OMFG, soldiers operating in civilian areas!!!!!!! Hide the kids, stock the bunker!!!! There's gonna be THOUSAN.....wait, only 65? The rest on private property or military land? That's it, only 65 troops (all spec ops types) will be operating in areas they might encounter a civilian. The whole point is that in most places of the world where we might have to fight, there's a mix of local countries with a mix of how they feel about us. So, our troops, and more importantly, the logistics elements supporting those troops, need to train in this sort of hopscotch warfare, moving forces rapidly in, between and around a moving kaleidoscope of allegiances and geography. That map for the operation, it's just about right, size wise, to simulate a lot of different possible theaters. And, of course, the Alex Jones Rule applies. Anytime he speaks, whip out Occams Razor and cut his friken tongue off.

BOP

JEEEEEBUS EFFIN CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Nuts will be nuts, but I'm really disappointed in whatever the hell passes for a state govt in Texas. You don't pander to nuts, you tell them to shut the hell up and sit the hell down!!

Which part of "Train like you fight, fight like you train" isn't clear to these people? How f#$KING HARD is it to look at a map of say Eastern Europe by how they feel about the US and see a similar sort of not only disparity in allegiance to the US/NATO, but also, and here's; the important part, SIZE??????!!!!!!

OMFG, soldiers operating in civilian areas!!!!!!! Hide the kids, stock the bunker!!!! There's gonna be THOUSAN.....wait, only 65? The rest on private property or military land? That's it, only 65 troops (all spec ops types) will be operating in areas they might encounter a civilian. The whole point is that in most places of the world where we might have to fight, there's a mix of local countries with a mix of how they feel about us. So, our troops, and more importantly, the logistics elements supporting those troops, need to train in this sort of hopscotch warfare, moving forces rapidly in, between and around a moving kaleidoscope of allegiances and geography. That map for the operation, it's just about right, size wise, to simulate a lot of different possible theaters. And, of course, the Alex Jones Rule applies. Anytime he speaks, whip out Occams Razor and cut his friken tongue off.

Didn't read the article, did you?

"The military exercise is called Operation Jade Helm 15, and will involve about 1,200 special forces training over eight weeks that will simulate special operations in hostile territory. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has ordered members of the Texas State Guard to “monitor” the federal troops in the upcoming exercise."

Considering most special operations involve 1 or 2 teams on the ground of 4-5 men each, that's a lot of frickin' special forces.

glhs837

Power with Control
Not only did I read that article, I did what always preach and look at multiple sources, one of which pointed out that only a small amount (65) of those soldiers will actually be "in public", and those will all be identifiable either in uiform, or wearing yellow armbands, with full cooperation and briefings for local law enforcement.

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/operation-jade-helm-is-not-a-military-takeover-of-the-a-1700890963

The rest of the 1200 will be operating on leased private land (keeping in mind, some ranches down in Texas can gt pretty big. A list of the ten largest ends with the smallest one on the list is 130,000 acres. Not 130, not 1300, not 13000, but one hundred and thirty thousand acres. So, yeah, leasing private land makes it real easy to conduct full size war-games and never even come to the attention of locals.
Now, GURPS, I never said the exercise was Alex Jones paranoia. what I meant was thinking that this is some sort of NWO prelude to the FEMA camp round up? Thats AJ type crap, and ant state govt that goes along with catering to such thoughts is round the bend.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Now, GURPS, I never said the exercise was Alex Jones paranoia. what I meant was thinking that this is some sort of NWO prelude to the FEMA camp round up? Thats AJ type crap, and ant state govt that goes along with catering to such thoughts is round the bend.

:yay:

I misunderstood you