New princess

blacklabman

Have you tried stuffing your head in the sand or some other warm, dark humid place?

Another intelligent response from a SMIB'tard.

I consider Russian bombers invading US airspace as a hell of a lot more important than any baby. You can thank Obammy for that (the bombers that is).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Another intelligent response from a SMIB'tard.

I consider Russian bombers invading US airspace as a hell of a lot more important than any baby. You can thank Obammy for that (the bombers that is).

Then go start a thread about it and stop spoiling my New Princess thread. :mad:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Welcome baby princess! Does she have a name yet? I've heard the offerings, I'm hoping for Charlette (however they're gonna spell it).

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm so freaking tired hearing about this CRAP! Those people mean nothing to me.

:frown:

Why? Isn't a new baby much better news than that stupid sh*t going on in Baltimore?

No? Okay, fine. Then, go just away. :neener:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I cried like crazy when Diana passed away. She was a people's princess and not somebody who just sat up in her royal home. Her presence was making a different in the world.

belvak

Happy Camper
I saw the news of the birth this morning when I woke up, then saw the news report that Kate and the new princess went home this afternoon. I like the fact that Kate is not a prima donna that wanted to stay in the hospital and be waited on hand and foot! I too can't wait to find out what the little princess is named! Diana would be really nice!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I saw the news of the birth this morning when I woke up, then saw the news report that Kate and the new princess went home this afternoon. I like the fact that Kate is not a prima donna that wanted to stay in the hospital and be waited on hand and foot! I too can't wait to find out what the little princess is named! Diana would be really nice!

It's great Kate didn't have any of the pregnancy-related complications this time. Guess it's because the princess is kinder and gentler than the prince.