Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat wives

Fat wives

I can't help but notice in the thread about what would be banned that several commented about fat women and the things they wear. One post mentioned no yoga pants beyond size four. It called to mind something I've wondered for a long time - there are a lot of successful,attractive men with really fat women. Why? I mean every time men are speaking freely it seems like they abhor fat chicks,and yet they marry them in droves. I personally know out of my husbands coworkers,only two are less than 300 pounds.

Now,I'm not knocking fat girls. But I don't understand why men seem to detest fat women but then marry them. To those who have bigger wives or girlfriends what gives? Obviously there are chubby chasers but most men aren't. And there are other issues like nice personalities,medical conditions,etc. But let's keep it simple. Why bottom feed? Is it a security issue? Let's be honest - personality only goes so far.

Quote Originally Posted by gretchen View Post
    I can't help but notice in the thread about what would be banned that several commented about fat women and the things they wear. One post mentioned no yoga pants beyond size four. It called to mind something I've wondered for a long time - there are a lot of successful,attractive men with really fat women. Why? I mean every time men are speaking freely it seems like they abhor fat chicks,and yet they marry them in droves. I personally know out of my husbands coworkers,only two are less than 300 pounds.

Now,I'm not knocking fat girls. But I don't understand why men seem to detest fat women but then marry them. To those who have bigger wives or girlfriends what gives? Obviously there are chubby chasers but most men aren't. And there are other issues like nice personalities,medical conditions,etc. But let's keep it simple. Why bottom feed? Is it a security issue? Let's be honest - personality only goes so far.
    Fat girls are grateful spouses to their husbands. That's why men marry them.

I like to be right.

Everyone's entitled to my opinion.

If you don't have anything nice to say to someone, then you need to STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl View Post
    Fat girls are grateful spouses to their husbands. That's why men marry them.

That makes sense. But to feel grateful someone married you....would suck. Never mind knowing you aren't what they want physically. But I guess if they're "happy".

I'll take a "down to earth rubinesque woman" over a skinny high maintenace "head case" any day....

Blog Entries
    Perhaps those women weren't fat when their husbands married them. Then they gained weight over the years and life was already settled, everybody was happy, the kids were doing well, so there they are.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Perhaps those women weren't fat when their husbands married them. Then they gained weight over the years and life was already settled, everybody was happy, the kids were doing well, so there they are.
    With the babies comes the excuse for being heavier.

That and they out up with more crap!!!
    "Only 3 types of people tell the truth...kids, drunk people & anyone who is pi$$ed the F#CK off"- Richard Pryor

Fat girls are more likely to

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    Fat girls are more likely to
    Are you saying they suck? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GregV814 View Post
    I'll take a "down to earth rubinesque woman" over a skinny high maintenace "head case" any day....
    And that makes perfect sense. Across the board men say that. But then they turn around and hate on the fatties.

Quote Originally Posted by gretchen View Post
    I personally know out of my husbands coworkers,only two are less than 300 pounds.
    Where do you fit in with the wives?
    Poundage wise.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.