Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 233

Thread: Fat wives

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by sockgirl77 View Post
    I was 188 at 5'1" a little over a year ago. I was quite the chubby chick. I certainly would not have had a damn comment to say about bigger women because I had NO room to talk.
    But yet you still have the same family,face,and income and have room to talk. Interesting.

    If I can't talk about fat chicks,how do you comment in the threads about bitches?

  2. #22
    Registered User sockgirl77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    49,005
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gretchen View Post
    But yet you still have the same family,face,and income and have room to talk. Interesting.

    If I can't talk about fat chicks,how do you comment in the threads about bitches?
    Actually, I've lost a few family members, my face is thinner, and my income has increased substantially since then.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by sockgirl77 View Post
    Actually, I've lost a few family members, my face is thinner, and my income has increased substantially since then.
    Wow,impressive. your life is so awesome. Riiiight.
    Who knew a diet (helped with pharmaceuticals?) and some extra child support would turn it all around. I guess you got me there.

  4. #24
    And I never condemned anyone for being fat. I also could have lied about my own size but did not. I own my $hit,and Socki - you seem to have a problem with me. You make nasty comments all the time. Better get over it,baby. I'm 100% a match for you.

  5. #25
    Registered User Midnightrider's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NU
    Posts
    11,288
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Perhaps those women weren't fat when their husbands married them. Then they gained weight over the years and life was already settled, everybody was happy, the kids were doing well, so there they are.
    Despite me busting a certain members chops about his :fatwifempd: I think bigger women can be just as hot as their skinny counterparts. I am sure there are plenty of women who gained after the couple got together, but I'd bet there are just as many who just found men who liked them the way they are.

    If you look at art history, what we consider 'bigger' women has been considered beautiful for most of our existence.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

  6. #26
    Registered User sockgirl77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    49,005
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gretchen View Post
    Wow,impressive. your life is so awesome. Riiiight.
    Who knew a diet (helped with pharmaceuticals?) and some extra child support would turn it all around. I guess you got me there.
    Are you that ignorant? If you knew me for one minute you'd know that 1. I do not mess with any types of drugs and 2. I do not get child support. So #### off.

    Quote Originally Posted by gretchen View Post
    And I never condemned anyone for being fat. I also could have lied about my own size but did not. I own my $hit,and Socki - you seem to have a problem with me. You make nasty comments all the time. Better get over it,baby. I'm 100% a match for you.
    Up until yesterday I didn't even know that there was a forum member named Gretchen so WTF are you talking about?

  7. #27
    Registered User mitzi's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Mary's
    Posts
    2,611
    What gets me is all the talk about the woman gaining weight or smart remarks about a big woman. What about the guys? Do you really think we find a fat guy all that hot?
    What really gets me is the guys that don't want to date a chubby woman and their stomachs are hanging over their pants. Such a double standard.

  8. #28
    Registered User sockgirl77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    49,005
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    What gets me is all the talk about the woman gaining weight or smart remarks about a big woman. What about the guys? Do you really think we find a fat guy all that hot?
    What really gets me is the guys that don't want to date a chubby woman and their stomachs are hanging over their pants. Such a double standard.
    I'm actually attracted to chubbier guys. Skinny men do not do "it" for me.

  9. #29
    Registered User CRHS89's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by gretchen View Post
    Now,I'm not knocking fat girls. But I don't understand why men seem to detest fat women but then marry them. To those who have bigger wives or girlfriends what gives? Obviously there are chubby chasers but most men aren't. And there are other issues like nice personalities,medical conditions,etc. But let's keep it simple. Why bottom feed? Is it a security issue? Let's be honest - personality only goes so far.
    Nope you aren't knocking fat girls at all.

  10. #30
    Registered User sockgirl77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    49,005
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CRHS89 View Post
    Nope you aren't knocking fat girls at all.
    I missed that post. The last line is pure BS. Personality will take anyone further than looks. Looks can only get you but so far in life. I'd choose a man with a captivating personality over a hot prick any day.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |