Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat wives

Quote Originally Posted by gretchen View Post
    I can't help but notice in the thread about what would be banned that several commented about fat women and the things they wear. One post mentioned no yoga pants beyond size four. It called to mind something I've wondered for a long time - there are a lot of successful,attractive men with really fat women. Why? I mean every time men are speaking freely it seems like they abhor fat chicks,and yet they marry them in droves. I personally know out of my husbands coworkers,only two are less than 300 pounds.

Now,I'm not knocking fat girls. But I don't understand why men seem to detest fat women but then marry them. To those who have bigger wives or girlfriends what gives? Obviously there are chubby chasers but most men aren't. And there are other issues like nice personalities,medical conditions,etc. But let's keep it simple. Why bottom feed? Is it a security issue? Let's be honest - personality only goes so far.
    Size 6, 8, 10 and even 12 in yoga pants would be considered really fat?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    Size 6, 8, 10 and even 12 in yoga pants would be considered really fat?
    Not defending her at all, but she was actually not the one that posted that...

Maybe they ought to lock yoga pants up in cabinets inside clothing stores. If you are bigger than a certain size (or a man of any size), and you reach for the pants, you get tazed.

Last edited by BOP; 05-06-2015 at 10:01 PM.
    "Conservatism is the new counter culture." - Lola Lee - youtuber

Lol, looks like my size 4 yoga pants peeve developed some legs.

I can't say that I know any good looking successful man who married a big girl. I do know a couple who married a normal sized girl that started to put on 10lbs with each year of marriage and 30lbs with each pregnancy.

Fact is it's no one else's business .I know what my wife looked like when we met ,I know what she has gone threw as a mother and a wife for our family and whether some one else care's or not I don't give a ####.37 years later she look she same to me .

Agreed BB ^5

I Need a Life
    Quote Originally Posted by sockgirl77 View Post
    Personality will take anyone further than looks. Looks can only get you but so far in life.
    Sorry... but I gotta call on this one. Looks are exactly the FIRST thing that attracts mates. Furthermore... they are an important part of keeping a relationship together.

As for the weight issue. I understand that having children causes changes in a woman's body and weight gain is typically unavoidable. It is the "keeping the weight on" that is a personal choice.

I say OWN IT. If a bigger woman believes she is hot... then it will reflect that way. It's the tubbies with the self-esteem issues that are extremely unattractive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SG_Player1974 View Post
    Sorry... but I gotta call on this one. Looks are exactly the FIRST thing that attracts mates. Furthermore... they are an important part of keeping a relationship together.

As for the weight issue. I understand that having children causes changes in a woman's body and weight gain is typically unavoidable. It is the "keeping the weight on" that is a personal choice.

I say OWN IT. If a bigger woman believes she is hot... then it will reflect that way. It's the tubbies with the self-esteem issues that are extremely unattractive.
    It may be the first attraction, but you will not last based on looks unless the other mate is a purely vein person. Personality is key.

As someone who maintained the same weight for years and years, I suffered some health issues that made me lose weight drastically. Then, I went on a medicine that made me gain weight and I felt like a bloated dead buffalo about to explode. My husband never critiqued me about my weight. Do you think he should have left me for being too skinny or too fat? Neither way was the size of the person he married using the logic exhibited by some in this thread.
    *Disclaimer: My online conversation and comments to you in no way imply that I am actually interested in you.*

Quote Originally Posted by gretchen View Post
    5'1". Measurements are 52,35,48. A whole lotta woman :)
    You have two assets that guarantee hubby is not going anywhere anytime soon. :)

How come were are saying fat vice + size or ++ size, somebody’s feelings might be getting hurt. I like smaller but there are many + size women that carry themselves well and look good. Years ago I saw something that always stuck in my head, young man about 18, weight about 95pds, wife was about 19 or so a good 350pds at least, my thought was to each his own, oh well.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.