Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 233

Thread: Fat wives

  1. #41
    Lawful neutral Misfit's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    13,972
    Quote Originally Posted by sockgirl77 View Post
    I'm actually attracted to chubbier guys. Skinny men do not do "it" for me.
    I'm skinny...but I'm 6 foot & 2inches. Those are two measurements.
    Don’t take criticism from someone you wouldn’t take advice from.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by gretchen View Post
    To those who have bigger wives or girlfriends what gives?
    I've just always tried to follow the advice my ole pappy (RIP) gave me as a young lad.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  3. #43
    I know i love to do it

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    I'm skinny...but I'm 6 foot & 2inches. Those are two measurements.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    I'm skinny...but I'm 6 foot & 2inches. Those are two measurements.
    LMAO..

  6. #46
    Cool thread..my only thing with Big girls is,Tatoos,nose piercings,holes in your ear lobe,belly button ring with blubber covering it up does not make you attractive,cool or anything else,just be yourself and you will be much better off.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Perhaps those women weren't fat when their husbands married them. Then they gained weight over the years and life was already settled, everybody was happy, the kids were doing well, so there they are.
    Exactly. My first wife was thin (not fit, but thin) when we married. We had 2 kids, we were very comfortable and she started gaining...and never stopped. Other events caused our initial separation and guess what happened? She started caring about her appearance again, lost a lot of weight, got into better shape and looked better (body wise) than when we married. We got back together for awhile and she immediately started packing the pounds back on. We eventually divorced and BAM, right back to losing weight and taking care of herself.

    She got comfortable and quit caring...until she needed to care again.

  8. #48
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,956
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Exactly. My first wife was thin (not fit, but thin) when we married. We had 2 kids, we were very comfortable and she started gaining...and never stopped. Other events caused our initial separation and guess what happened? She started caring about her appearance again, lost a lot of weight, got into better shape and looked better (body wise) than when we married. We got back together for awhile and she immediately started packing the pounds back on. We eventually divorced and BAM, right back to losing weight and taking care of herself.

    She got comfortable and quit caring...until she needed to care again.
    It's that - the comfort zone - but also it's easier to manage your food and keep your weight in check when it's just you and you're not feeding or eating with anyone else. I'm struggling with this right now and poor Monello is in danger of having a fat girlfriend. I eat way more calories when he's around.

    So once again, it's you men's fault.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    It's that - the comfort zone - but also it's easier to manage your food and keep your weight in check when it's just you and you're not feeding or eating with anyone else. I'm struggling with this right now and poor Monello is in danger of having a fat girlfriend. I eat way more calories when he's around.

    So once again, it's you men's fault.
    I ask this in all honesty... Is men's correct or should it be mens'? I struggle with that, a lot.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I ask this in all honesty... Is men's correct or should it be mens'? I struggle with that, a lot.
    men's

    mens' would imply plural, and 'men' is already plural.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |