Fat wives

gretchen

I can't help but notice in the thread about what would be banned that several commented about fat women and the things they wear. One post mentioned no yoga pants beyond size four. It called to mind something I've wondered for a long time - there are a lot of successful,attractive men with really fat women. Why? I mean every time men are speaking freely it seems like they abhor fat chicks,and yet they marry them in droves. I personally know out of my husbands coworkers,only two are less than 300 pounds.

Now,I'm not knocking fat girls. But I don't understand why men seem to detest fat women but then marry them. To those who have bigger wives or girlfriends what gives? Obviously there are chubby chasers but most men aren't. And there are other issues like nice personalities,medical conditions,etc. But let's keep it simple. Why bottom feed? Is it a security issue? Let's be honest - personality only goes so far.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I can't help but notice in the thread about what would be banned that several commented about fat women and the things they wear. One post mentioned no yoga pants beyond size four. It called to mind something I've wondered for a long time - there are a lot of successful,attractive men with really fat women. Why? I mean every time men are speaking freely it seems like they abhor fat chicks,and yet they marry them in droves. I personally know out of my husbands coworkers,only two are less than 300 pounds.

Now,I'm not knocking fat girls. But I don't understand why men seem to detest fat women but then marry them. To those who have bigger wives or girlfriends what gives? Obviously there are chubby chasers but most men aren't. And there are other issues like nice personalities,medical conditions,etc. But let's keep it simple. Why bottom feed? Is it a security issue? Let's be honest - personality only goes so far.
Fat girls are grateful spouses to their husbands. That's why men marry them.

:blushing:

gretchen

Fat girls are grateful spouses to their husbands. That's why men marry them.

:blushing:

That makes sense. But to feel grateful someone married you....would suck. Never mind knowing you aren't what they want physically. But I guess if they're "happy".

GregV814

I'll take a "down to earth rubinesque woman" over a skinny high maintenace "head case" any day....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Perhaps those women weren't fat when their husbands married them. Then they gained weight over the years and life was already settled, everybody was happy, the kids were doing well, so there they are.

KDENISE977

Perhaps those women weren't fat when their husbands married them. Then they gained weight over the years and life was already settled, everybody was happy, the kids were doing well, so there they are.

:yeahthat: With the babies comes the excuse for being heavier.

That and they out up with more crap!!!

sockgirl77

5'1". Measurements are 52,35,48. A whole lotta woman :)

I was 188 at 5'1" a little over a year ago. I was quite the chubby chick. I certainly would not have had a damn comment to say about bigger women because I had NO room to talk.