Windshield repair

Stew

Speeding dump truck flicked a rock which cracked the center of my windshield this morning! :cussing: ( quarter size deep crack) Any recommendations for a GOOD auto glass repair shop near Waldorf? Thanks.

PJay

Dang. Hate when that happens. Worse, is when after having repaired it happens again.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Both my husband and I have used Safelite in Prince Frederick. They'll come to you and our insurance covers their service.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Just scheduled an appointment. On our last journey I got a decent size nick in my windshield that needs fixing. :yay:

We just had a crack appear on our truck. I think a rock hit it below the wiper blade and it decided to ride with the heat we've had so we will also be scheduling a visit this week. :yay:

Stew

Went to Safelite, they tried to repair it but the crack spread further during the process. Have to get a new windshield installed which sucks!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Safelite came out today and repaired my windshield. $148 for a house call on a 15 minute repair BUT the convenience was worth it. I hate having to leave my car in the shop all day, and I also hate cooling my heels waiting for it. I'm pleased and would call them again if needed.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Safelite came out today and repaired my windshield. $148 for a house call on a 15 minute repair BUT the convenience was worth it. I hate having to leave my car in the shop all day, and I also hate cooling my heels waiting for it. I'm pleased and would call them again if needed.

"Safelite repair; Safelite replace" :singer: :biggrin: