Uh oh - Look what is coming to Lexington Park

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Not a fan. Once in a great while, I'll have a doughnut. I must be the only person in the world to turn down the poor chilrens who are fundraising in front of stores and not buy them. If I have cash (vs my debit card) on me, I'll donate, but I will NOT take the doughnuts.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Not a fan. Once in a great while, I'll have a doughnut. I must be the only person in the world to turn down the poor chilrens who are fundraising in front of stores and not buy them. If I have cash (vs my debit card) on me, I'll donate, but I will NOT take the doughnuts.

Oh that's a good idea. Last time I saw the kids fundraising with Krispy Kremes, I bought 6 boxes. :ohwell: I would have been better off donating the cash. I was giving boxes of doughnuts away to strangers. :lol:

molly_21

I don't Krispy Kreme either. When I stationed in Jax, Fl., they had outlets there and you could smell them making the doughnuts. I actually thought the smell to make me nauseous with all the sweetness in the air. If I do eat a doughnut, I actually like Donut Connection better also.

KDENISE977

:yeahthat: I am not a donut person, not even a little bit. I've given the girls at the store opening a little donation from time to time... once in front of McKays the little brats told me I NEEDED the donuts and pointed to my lack of AZZ :mad: