Charlotte, Coke 600, Sunday, May 24

homedepot20

Clevalley & DipStick have not POSTED picks since Talladega - 2 races ago ! I hope they pick before Start of Coke 600 to avoid NP or Commissioner DipStick will have to decide if Talladega picks COUNT .

Bay_Kat

Tropical
flipping back and forth between the race and the hockey game, my husband has his Dale call, so he's sure Jr. will win.:killingme

Completely slipped by me this week... Been working off site and got overcome by events at work.

I'll get my picks in this week coming.

homedepot20

Standing after Charlotte

Calvcopf 35+0=35
Huntr1 34+1=35
OldHillCrestGuy 32+2=34
Clevalley 31+ NP=31
HomeDepot20 22+2=24
Checkered_Flag 21+3=24
DipStick 13+0=13
Insane71 4 NP 4

OldHillcrestGuy

You didn't really lose any ground ! :buddies:

Yes he did, I picked up 2 on him, its time now to leave his a$$ behind, and for me to defend my championship and go after the 2 people ahead of me. Looks a little like last year, you have a group of 4 somewhat ahead of a group of 4 losers. hahahahahaha

homedepot20

All openings should be like that. Not a missed note, no Rosanne Barr renditions.

Charlotte was race 12 and I believe 8 National Athem were sung by Military personnel , WHOM take PRIDE singing our NA . The other 4 SUCKED !!!!!

homedepot20

Yes he did, I picked up 2 on him, its time now to leave his a$$ behind, and for me to defend my championship and go after the 2 people ahead of me. Looks a little like last year, you have a group of 4 somewhat ahead of a group of 4 losers. hahahahahaha

Who are you calling a Loser ! Next time I have to RESEARCH your last picks , I'm DEDUCTING points from your sorry A$$ and ADDING to mine .