24-hour copy machine in Calvert County

steppinthrax

Silly question. I needed to make copies of some documents. You usually find copy machines at 7-11s or gas stations? Anybody know any around here?

Chris0nllyn

I've never seen any in 7-11 or gas stations.

Just your typical places like Prince Frederick Graphics, Office Depot, UPS Store, etc.

steppinthrax

I went to fairview the next morning. Just I needed docs for applying for visa, didn't want to make copies in the morning and be late for appt. I know in Baltimore there's a copy machine in some gas stations.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I went to fairview the next morning. Just I needed docs for applying for visa, didn't want to make copies in the morning and be late for appt. I know in Baltimore there's a copy machine in some gas stations.

Well that's a new one to me. I've been in a fair number of the 50 states and never run across such a "full service" gas station.

RPMDAD

I personally don't know of any in Cal. Co. I know we have a scanner. scan the docs and then e-mail them as attachments.

tuffenuff2

Sometimes there are copiers in grocery stores. There used to be one in Mackays.I remember seeing one in Food Lion.

PeoplesElbow

I'm thinking of doing better than that, just buy a whole goddamn copy machine, they aren't expensive. On craigslist you can find them real cheap.

People can't give away old copy machines. They are pretty expensive to keep working unless you are good with them.

steppinthrax

I think we are talking about the big office sized copy machines, thats what I was referring to costing a lot to keep running.

I'm pretty good with that stuff. I'm talking about a black/white one. The major thing is the toner, the toner cartridge is real cheap. Also those officer copiers are designed for thousands of pages a day use. For home use it will never need a maintenance kit etc...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I think we are talking about the big office sized copy machines, thats what I was referring to costing a lot to keep running.

I'm pretty good with that stuff. I'm talking about a black/white one. The major thing is the toner, the toner cartridge is real cheap. Also those officer copiers are designed for thousands of pages a day use. For home use it will never need a maintenance kit etc...

Toner for the HP 4345's MFP was down to $ 60 for a 15,000 page cartridge when we got ride of them ......

for the 'home user' that would probably last for yrs

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My Cannon copier, printer, scanner cost 39 at Walmart, but the ink cartridges cost more than the machine.