Lawn Care

Prosion

Hey folks! I am looking for a lawn care company that services the CRE. If you know of any, as well as their general price range, please let me know. We have an average sized, flat yard and are looking for service either once a week or once every two weeks.

Thank you for the help!

bilbur

This goes back to the first job thread, isn't anyone looking for a school aged kid that will do the grass for weekend spending money? I guarantee in the Ranch Club and Hollywood there are 14-18 year old kids looking to make a few extra dollars. I guess that doesn't cover the insured stipulation. Good luck with your search, just thought I would throw the teenager idea out there.

ginwoman

We already have that kind of situation (adult that cuts on the side) but no insurance and one of my family members insists we have someone who is insured.

This goes back to the first job thread, isn't anyone looking for a school aged kid that will do the grass for weekend spending money? I guarantee in the Ranch Club and Hollywood there are 14-18 year old kids looking to make a few extra dollars. I guess that doesn't cover the insured stipulation. Good luck with your search, just thought I would throw the teenager idea out there.

frequentflier

happy to be living
We are looking for a licensed and insured lawn care company for a home in CRE as well. As a former landscaper, maintainer and business owner in FL, I normally would only deal with legit and insured companies. We had a guy last year that was *supposed* to maintain the property and paint house and he was a fly by nighter that needed cash money. Never again! We were not the only people he made promises to and then never showed up. He did not maintain his equipment, either and had to use; and hosed up our pressure washer.

As far as insurance, fly by night person, string trimmer flings rock though window or neighbor's window, never to be seen again. I prefer to deal with someone who is a serious business person with a good reputation.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My lawn guy is just leaving my house now. He is open to new clients and insured, but I didn't ask about over the bridge. I'm in Hollywood. Let me know if interested.

Prosion

I would gladly, *gladly* give a kid some money to mow the lawn as well as other associated chores around here. The kids on my street though are rather young, too young to operate a mower to offer such, but I would seriously give them fist fulls of cash if they came to me asking for some chores.

ginwoman

My lawn guy is just leaving my house now. He is open to new clients and insured, but I didn't ask about over the bridge. I'm in Hollywood. Let me know if interested.

Yes RoseRed can you send me your persons information please? TY

pelers

I would gladly, *gladly* give a kid some money to mow the lawn as well as other associated chores around here. The kids on my street though are rather young, too young to operate a mower to offer such, but I would seriously give them fist fulls of cash if they came to me asking for some chores.

I get the little ones in my neighborhood to pull weeds for me. It's awesome.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wintergreen Lawn Care 410-474-2972. Found this company through this forum 3 years ago. Highly recommend!