In La Plata, MD. ~ a strange story!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Mother found pushing dead 3-year-old in swing at La Plata park

Police said they received a call Friday morning saying the woman had been pushing the toddler for "an unusually long period of time," perhaps even overnight.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/05/mother-found-pushing-dead-3-year-old-child-in-swing-114165.html#ixzz3atb06JK1
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

I don't even want to imagine what led up to that situation. Bitches be crazy can't even begin to explain it. Freaking whackadoodle.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I don't even want to imagine what led up to that situation. Bitches be crazy can't even begin to explain it. Freaking whackadoodle.

To push a toddler overnight, which some are claiming she did, shows her sanity was absent. I wonder if the toddler had been ill with a life threatening alignment before all this? I will be very interested to hear the follow up on all of this. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
To push a toddler overnight, which some are claiming she did, shows her sanity was absent. I wonder if the toddler had been ill with a life threatening alignment before all this? I will be very interested to hear the follow up on all of this. :ohwell:

That's my thought.

Bann

PREMO Member

Oh, no doubt she has lost her mind! The grief of losing a child to an illness driving her to this is one thing. The thought that she harmed her child and then did this...
ugh. No words.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Let this thing play out. I'll give the mom the benefit of the doubt until it does. She could have been perfectly normal until this.

So sad and tragic.

acommondisaster

Let this thing play out. I'll give the mom the benefit of the doubt until it does. She could have been perfectly normal until this.

So sad and tragic.
This, exactly.

I can't imagine losing a child. I don't know how I'd react, or where I'd find my peace after something so awful, so I'm also going to refrain from passing judgement until I know more.

RPMDAD

This, exactly.

I can't imagine losing a child. I don't know how I'd react, or where I'd find my peace after something so awful, so I'm also going to refrain from passing judgement until I know more.

I am with you on this one, my heart would have been torn out and i am not sure how i would react if this was totally a natural passing. my heart goes out to the child and ts and ps.

Bann

PREMO Member
She definitely had a break with reality, as no one in their right mind would be pushing their dead child in a swing. So that is not a judgment, that's a fact.

digitallest

I saw this on the news. What a terribly sad story. There is nothing they will reveal that I can expect to find at all comforting.