Benghazi testimony works to Hillary's advantage.....

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
LINK

"Three out of four Democratic insiders in the early states believe testifying before Congress about the attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, will work to Hillary Clinton’s advantage.

This week’s survey of The POLITICO Caucus, a bipartisan group of the most influential activists, operatives and elected officials in Iowa and New Hampshire, found that most Democrats think it would be beneficial to Clinton when she is called to discuss the matter before Congress, something she is expected to do at some point, likely this summer.

Earlier this week, Sidney Blumenthal, a Clinton ally, was subpoenaed by a House committee investigating the incident, which in the past has been a major galvanizing issue for Republicans critical of Clinton’s role when she was secretary of state.

Democrats were skeptical that Clinton would get a fair hearing, but were confident she would do a good job shutting down questioners in the hopes of moving on from the issue.

“Republicans prefer the safety of manufactured outrage on Benghazi. In person, I think Clinton will crush their questions,” said an Iowa Democrat.

Added a New Hampshire Democrat, “As she has proven many times before, Hillary is not afraid to testify and is a very good witness; she will walk out of the hearing room enhanced.” "

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Added a New Hampshire Democrat, “As she has proven many times before, Hillary is not afraid to testify and is a very good witness; she will walk out of the hearing room enhanced.” "

]

:killingme:killingme:killingme

This alternate universe you druggies live in...is it nice there?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Did you see this? A focus group of prospective Hillary supporters.

Halperin: "Tell me your first thoughts about Hillary Clinton, what you think of her as a leader, and as a person"

Focus group member: "She's a bad mambajamba. She's a strong and confident woman. She knows what she's doin', and she's not afraid to step up. She's not afraid to take advice and she's not afraid to say 'no I don't want to do it that way; I'm going to do it this way'"

Focus group member: "She's a better woman than I am..."

Focus group member: "She's <unintelligible> qualified to run this country, and I think she would do a good job."

Halperin: "What has she accomplished that you would consider significant as secretary of state?"

Focus group member: "As secretary of state? <big breath> huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I really can't name anything off the top of my head."

Focus group member: "Give me one minute <laughs> Give me two minutes <more laughs>

Focus group member: <long silence> "Ummmmmmm... no"

Focus group member: "I can't honestly say I followed with everything going on.

Very Clueless member: "She's been at a high level in numerous offices for about 25 years. I mean it's either going to be that or it's going to be Scott Walker who, you know, taking away, you know, destroying America's unions, and there's just, you know... she's not perfect... ummm... but, she's been in the eye for a long time, in the public's eye, and you're going to have some stuff on there, but you know, she has great policies and she knows how to get stuff done."

In other words, these folks don't have a clue why they're voting for her. NOT ONE! Blind voters. "Good policies" but couldn't name one. No one could point out one single accomplishment. They had no problem pointing that she's flawed. Clueless was able to point out that Scott Walker wanted to destroy unions (typical leftwing talking point); but could come up with NOTHING on Hillary.

These are our clueless voters. They are going to put this woman in that Whitehouse.

Oh, and Larry :lol:

Last edited:

Hijinx

One thing I am certain of is this: If Hillary thought that her Benghazi testimony would work in her favor, she would be at the Capitol Rotund with camera's surrounding her and screaming like a raped ape for the Congress to carry on with the investigation.

digitallest

The people who will vote for Hillary are exactly the people who would believe Hillary could benefit from being grilled on Benghazi again. The same people who believe the outrage over Benghazi is manufactured.

Hijinx

The people who will vote for Hillary are exactly the people who would believe Hillary could benefit from being grilled on Benghazi again. The same people who believe the outrage over Benghazi is manufactured.

Oh you mean people like our forum Dum Dum's who believe Obama is a great President.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Manufactured outrage, what an interesting term. Would that happen to be the type of outrage felt by the families of the 4 that were killed during the Benghazi protests?

digitallest

Manufactured outrage, what an interesting term. Would that happen to be the type of outrage felt by the families of the 4 that were killed during the Benghazi protests?

I wonder if it were a Clinton, or an Obama left to die behind enemy lines, would four months be considered an appropriate amount of time to stop looking for the truth, and exclaim, "what does it matter?"

I would like politicians to realize every soldier, every special ops guy, every ambassador is somebodys son or daughter, somebodys loved one. I would like it if we would elect people who care about peoples lives, more than money, power, and getting to realize their vision of a more organized community. More than campaign optics

It is not like we don't investigate deaths more than once, or for longer than a couple months. The tv show Cold Justice makes it seem like deaths can remain relevant longer than four months, without too much snorting indignation.
What gives?

the "manufactured outrage" over the ongoing investigations into Benghazi is what we should ridicule. The reason four people got killed does matter. The reason we were told lies instead of the truth also matters.
Too bad so many people are mindlessly loyal to the "brand." What we have is a person who would not lift a finger to improve any of our lives, or to save them.

Hijinx

I wonder if it were a Clinton, or an Obama left to die behind enemy lines, would four months be considered an appropriate amount of time to stop looking for the truth, and exclaim, "what does it matter?"

I would like politicians to realize every soldier, every special ops guy, every ambassador is somebodys son or daughter, somebodys loved one. I would like it if we would elect people who care about peoples lives, more than money, power, and getting to realize their vision of a more organized community. More than campaign optics

It is not like we don't investigate deaths more than once, or for longer than a couple months. The tv show Cold Justice makes it seem like deaths can remain relevant longer than four months, without too much snorting indignation.
What gives?

the "manufactured outrage" over the ongoing investigations into Benghazi is what we should ridicule. The reason four people got killed does matter. The reason we were told lies instead of the truth also matters.
Too bad so many people are mindlessly loyal to the "brand." What we have is a person who would not lift a finger to improve any of our lives, or to save them.

BigBlue

Or, do you mean the same sort of outrage that forum posters here were told the press made up after the Sand Hook elementry school murders ,that parents were told to carry on and made up greif ,....you mean that type of what did you call it "Manufactured outrage,"?

BigBlue

Ditto. Like digitallest's post as well. Very reflective and well put, and sums up a lot of Americans sentiments about the state of our country, and who is in power.

The President that the American people voted and elected is in office ,twice :patriot::yay:

Hijinx

The President that the American people voted and elected is in office ,twice :patriot::yay:

Yes we know. We can tell by our health care payments. Illegals everywhere, Muslims arriving in droves, Riots in the streets approved by the WH, and a recession that never ended.

digitallest

Or, do you mean the same sort of outrage that forum posters here were told the press made up after the Sand Hook elementry school murders ,that parents were told to carry on and made up greif ,....you mean that type of what did you call it "Manufactured outrage,"?

I must have missed it. I would be disgusted by anyone who said a parent should just get over losing their child.

I saw a lot of people genuinely upset that a parent who was unable to cope with her childs mental illness chose to indulge in denial, putting a bunch of guns in the hands of her son, who was by no means stable enough to be given access to firearms at all. The mom paid with her life, but not before putting an entire community through hell. Those parents will forever have the right to grieve the loss of their children, imo.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Barely..and by low-information voters that cannot even breath without assistance....voters like you.

The next black candidate will have a hard row to hoe following this ######'s presidency. Many who voted for this doofus, now say if they had it to do again, they wouldn't support him. Of course, the ones that get the free #### and participate in riots, would vote for him again based on his skin color and his racial bias alone...

Hijinx

The next black candidate will have a hard row to hoe following this ######'s presidency. Many who voted for this doofus, now say if they had it to do again, they wouldn't support him. Of course, the ones that get the free #### and participate in riots, would vote for him again based on his skin color and his racial bias alone...

If Ben Carson is the Republican nominee, ,I will have no trouble voting for him.
A brilliant man. A Conservative, His race will not vote for him. Just as they did not support Lollar when he ran against Steny.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
If Ben Carson is the Republican nominee, ,I will have no trouble voting for him.
A brilliant man. A Conservative, His race will not vote for him. Just as they did not support Lollar when he ran against Steny.

No one will vote for him because he has no business being president.