Dugger vs Dunham

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dunham - darling of the left - admitted last yr to inappropriately touching her sister - a collective :yawn: and a hearty You Go Girl was heard from the left

Dugger - word was leaked to tabloid and Progressives rejoice

The Duggars Aren’t Hypocrites. Progressives Are.

It’s always interesting to watch progressives discover sexual morality just in time to denounce a right winger, only to shed the pretense as soon as the next liberal pervert comes out of the woodwork.

They are moral opportunists. They are the actual hypocrites. This outrage is a charade. A circus. A show. A political ploy.

It always is.

[clip]

I don’t know all of the details. Nobody outside of the family does or ever will. But it appears that Josh’s parents attempted to address the situation within their family before going to the church, and then eventually to a law enforcement officer. Again, there might be parts of this story that would change my analysis, but right now, based on what we know, it seems that they handled this the right way. Or at least, I can’t say for sure that I would have known any better way to go about it.

[clip]

4) I’m confused about when past sins are relevant and when they aren’t. Today, I’m told Josh Duggar’s actions from 12 years ago ought to be enough to, as Montel Williams declared, forever brand him a “slimebag” and a “danger to kids.” But I can recall recent cases, like Mike Brown’s, where past crimes were completely irrelevant, even though the past crime happened, like, three minutes before he assaulted Officer Darren Wilson.

I’m having trouble following the logic.

Hijinx

Dunham - darling of the left - admitted last yr to inappropriately touching her sister - a collective :yawn: and a hearty You Go Girl was heard from the left

Dugger - word was leaked to tabloid and Progressives rejoice

Who TF is Montel Williams to pass judgement. Is he some kind of saint?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Lots of sick to go around.

Maybe 19 children is too many, and the parents couldn't give enough guidance and affection to all of them. I have to say I am impressed that the mom could give birth so many times. I wonder what the record is. I need to Bing that.

officeguy

Maybe 19 children is too many, and the parents couldn't give enough guidance and affection to all of them. I have to say I am impressed that the mom could give birth so many times. I wonder what the record is. I need to Bing that.

This is the oldest one, so presumably when he was a kid they were only in the 1/2 dozen range. The obsession of his parents probably robbed him of part of his childhood as he had to raise most of the younger brood at a point in life when he wasn't emotionally ready for it.

littlelady

God bless the USA
This is the oldest one, so presumably when he was a kid they were only in the 1/2 dozen range. The obsession of his parents probably robbed him of part of his childhood as he had to raise most of the younger brood at a point in life when he wasn't emotionally ready for it.

That is a really good point. Older children have had to take on the roll of caretaker in many situations. Maybe the Duggars hold the modern record.

I know off topic, but interesting. I Binged this topic every which way and what keeps coming up is:

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/most-prolific-mother-ever

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feodor_Vassilyev

Midnightrider

I hate Lena Dunham. She is such a douche.

She is a douche, but she isn't some molester. Her story was an embellished game of what would have been called 'playing doctor' when we were growing up. It sounds like Duggar was a serial sexual offender, his family knew, and try all covered it up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She is a douche, but she isn't some molester. Her story was an embellished game of what would have been called 'playing doctor' when we were growing up. It sounds like Duggar was a serial sexual offender, his family knew, and try all covered it up.

Oh please. She molested her little sister. At least Josh Duggar molested girls his own age (or so it would seem).

Midnightrider

Oh please. She molested her little sister. At least Josh Duggar molested girls his own age (or so it would seem).

Please, her story probably wasn't even true. It seemed as made up as could be and simply the vehicle for her to tell a story of her sexual identity 'awakening'. IF she actually did it, it was one incident. it wouldn't measure up to someone who repeatedly assaulted numerous girls, some on more than one occasion.

Hijinx

Please, her story probably wasn't even true. It seemed as made up as could be and simply the vehicle for her to tell a story of her sexual identity 'awakening'. IF she actually did it, it was one incident. it wouldn't measure up to someone who repeatedly assaulted numerous girls, some on more than one occasion.

Show me a boy at 16 who hasn't tried to feel up a girl and I will show you a man who has a problem with his sexual identity.
Now a sleeping girl is a little creepy, but boys engaging in a little breast feeling or fingering is pretty normal.
The jails would be full of them if prosecuted.

Midnightrider

Show me a boy at 16 who hasn't tried to feel up a girl and I will show you a man who has a problem with his sexual identity.
Now a sleeping girl is a little creepy, but boys engaging in a little breast feeling or fingering is pretty normal.
There is a difference between consensual activity and molestation. Touching a sleeping girl isn't creepy, its illegal. Why am I not surprised you would be defending a sexual predator?

officeguy

Mh, no, it's not normal.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

You ####ing paedo.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You ####ing paedo.

Now, why do you say that? If two 14 year olds get to gettin', are one or both of them pedophiles? I mean, technically they are not because pedophilia refers to sexual attraction to prepubescent youngsters, and a teenager wouldn't be part of that group. However let's pretend it's two 6 year olds playing doctor - are they pedophiles?

You all throw that term around so often, clearly you don't even know what it means.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Now, why do you say that? If two 14 year olds get to gettin', are one or both of them pedophiles? I mean, technically they are not because pedophilia refers to sexual attraction to prepubescent youngsters, and a teenager wouldn't be part of that group. However let's pretend it's two 6 year olds playing doctor - are they pedophiles?

You all throw that term around so often, clearly you don't even know what it means.

:whoosh:

Hijinx

There is a difference between consensual petting and molestation or sexual assault

No sh1t Sherlock. Did you figure that out all by yourself?

I believe I said creepy. I am sorry, I should have said criminal, I should have said he should be punished for it the rest if his life perhaps even spending that life in prison, for feeling up a sleeping girl, that may have satisfied you a-holes who want to crucify this man because he has made a few bucks, got on TV, and is now an upstanding citizen.

Now if he had robbed a store , had a record, and gotten shot by a police officer we would be putting a plaque in the street for him.
But all he did was turn his life around and become decent. So let's hound him, break him, crucify him.

If he had smoked Marijuana and tried Cocaine while in college we could elect him President.
But he felt up a sleeping girl.
He could stick a Cigar in a young intern and beat off in the sink and you would vote for him a-hole so don't get on your high horse with me.
He could be a woman responsible for the deaths of 4 heroes and a is a lying sack of crap and you will vote for her.

Certainly he was wrong. we all know that, but let's make a federal case of it because this guy is on the right, and not the left.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Please, her story probably wasn't even true. It seemed as made up as could be and simply the vehicle for her to tell a story of her sexual identity 'awakening'.

So then she's a liar. I wonder what else she's said that is a lie.