Does Michelle Obama Only Represent the Black Community?

Hijinx

The real Michelle.

en. Barack Obama’s wife and three close advisers have been involved with a program at the University of Chicago Medical Center that steers patients who don’t have private insurance — primarily poor, black people — to other health care facilities.

A Hospital Dumping plan she worked out while earning near $300,000 dolars a year for a part-time job.

So listen Michelle. Don't tell me how white people screwed over blacks while you were engaged in it yourself, you pathetic hypocrite.

All of a sudden she wants blacks to think she cares.
The only person this woman cares about is Michelle Obama.

littlelady

God bless the USA
A Hospital Dumping plan she worked out while earning near $300,000 dolars a year for a part-time job.

So listen Michelle. Don't tell me how white people screwed over blacks while you were engaged in it yourself, you pathetic hypocrite.

All of a sudden she wants blacks to think she cares.
The only person this woman cares about is Michelle Obama.

You would think after America elected her husband twice, it would show that racism is better in America, but yet she loves to talk about the racial divide. I guess nothing will ever remove that huge chip from her hypocritical shoulder. I thought she was proud of America now.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
You would think after America elected her husband twice, it would show that racism is better in America, but yet she loves to talk about the racial divide. I guess nothing will ever remove that huge chip from her hypocritical shoulder. I thought she was proud of America now.

Hey kook. You ever gonna tell me what I plagarized?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Michelle Obama is just another plantation owner who needs blacks to keep her wealthy.

Great analogy!

And based in truth for the fact that Blacks owned slaves, but the left doesn't want to talk about that.

Last edited: