Anyone does engraving of a Zippo lighter?

steppinthrax

I know you can go to Zippo.com and get it down (mailed to you as well). I know you can go to ThingsRemebered in Bowie. Anywhere locally in the Calvert County/Somd area. I would rather keep my money here! I'm interesting in doing a photo engraving.

sockgirl77

Thanks,

I just called down there, they do engraving in the store (first 10 letters are free 35 cents for each additional letter). To do photo engraving it's $180 and they have to send it out!!!!

Ouch! I knew that they did engraving in the store, but didn't realize that they had to send out for photo engraving. I have had a few pieces engraved there but that was just names and birthdates.

steppinthrax

Ouch! I knew that they did engraving in the store, but didn't realize that they had to send out for photo engraving. I have had a few pieces engraved there but that was just names and birthdates.

I think you have to buy it there as well (the lighter kit). I might have to go to TR, this is for a friend.

sockgirl77

I think you have to buy it there as well (the lighter kit). I might have to go to TR, this is for a friend.

I'm not sure about that. He engraved a wedding band for a relative that was bought before he opened his store. $180 is a lot of money though. Good luck!

enraving

I know you can go to Zippo.com and get it down (mailed to you as well). I know you can go to ThingsRemebered in Bowie. Anywhere locally in the Calvert County/Somd area. I would rather keep my money here! I'm interesting in doing a photo engraving.

G&H did a coin for me last summer. I think it was $15 for around 20 letters.