Went To Arby's Last Night

DEEKAYPEE8569

Bet'cha thought I put this in the wrong place.

I forgot about the Wednesday show-n-shine's in L'town. I was standing at the counter when I glanced out the window and saw a couple 'vettes and Camaro's and some project cars. 'I have to remember this for next week,' I thought quietly to myself.

How long do they do that? Just during the summer; say, til the end of September, or what?

NextJen

Raisin cane
I can't help you with the L'town Arby's schedule, but I wanted to remind folks that Hot Rods gather at the Philly Flash in Dunkirk on Saturday evenings (starting around 4:00pm) during the Summer also. I rolled my new ride up in there this past Saturday....I didn't fit in with the old classics, hot rods and muscle cars, but still turned a couple heads.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I can't help you with the L'town Arby's schedule, but I wanted to remind folks that Hot Rods gather at the Philly Flash in Dunkirk on Saturday evenings (starting around 4:00pm) during the Summer also. I rolled my new ride up in there this past Saturday....I didn't fit in with the old classics, hot rods and muscle cars, but still turned a couple heads.
New 'vette?