Another Fundy wacko bites the dust

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Like I stated in other posts. Once or twice a year, some "born again" Fundy wacko comes on here, bashes the RCC for a couple of days then bites the dust. Must of went back under his rock

Good Riddence chuckt

C

Chuckt

Like I stated in other posts. Once or twice a year, some "born again" Fundy wacko comes on here, bashes the RCC for a couple of days then bites the dust. Must of went back under his rock

Good Riddence chuckt

What are you talking about? I was studying for a test.

Amused_despair

Religious views are a lot like genitalia, everyone has them, not everyone takes it pleasantly when someone else tries to shove their own down someone else's throat. Its ok to share your beliefs, but save the lecturing for those who already agree with you, you are not going to change anyone's minds on matters of belief.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You define a Catholic hater as a 'fundy wacko'? Perhaps I don't know what a 'fundy wacko' is.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Religious views are a lot like genitalia, everyone has them, not everyone takes it pleasantly when someone else tries to shove their own down someone else's throat. Its ok to share your beliefs, but save the lecturing for those who already agree with you, you are not going to change anyone's minds on matters of belief.

:lmao:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
You define a Catholic hater as a 'fundy wacko'? Perhaps I don't know what a 'fundy wacko' is.

No, Fundy Wackos hate Catholics, there is a difference.

A Fundy Wacko is "Born Again" POS, that finds Jesus as they crawl out from under their rock, which is a good thing. Then they wind up with one of the thousands of Fundamentalist strip mall churches and are taught to slam Catholicism. Rather that help those that were under that rock with them, because they do not believe in "deeds"
JMHO

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated

Don't look now, but you're lecturing...

PsyOps

Pixelated
No, Fundy Wackos hate Catholics, there is a difference.

A Fundy Wacko is "Born Again" POS, that finds Jesus as they crawl out from under their rock, which is a good thing. Then they wind up with one of the thousands of Fundamentalist strip mall churches and are taught to slam Catholicism. Rather that help those that were under that rock with them, because they do not believe in "deeds"
JMHO

So you criticize hate with hate. Interesting Christian tactic.

C

Chuckt

They don't usually last long when they cant convert Catholics to there Fundamental Crap. Most are gone in less that 72 hours and he hadn't responded for awhile

I know some unhelpful users that wouldn't stop posting on this forum if I told them about it. They would be like, "What? A free audience?"