left circle jerk ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Circle of Jerks Turns From Scott Walker to Ted Cruz

The Circle of Jerks went blind the other day over a quote from Scott Walker about ultrasounds prior to an abortion being “cool.” The Politico ran it. Various left leaning journalists circulated it. It’s as if they had an email server and they all descended at once with their stories printed on kleenex.

The only problem is that the story was made up. Some of the lefty journalists refused to retract their stories even after the quote was proven to be fabricated. It just fit their narrative too well.

Now comes another one and this time it involves Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). Cruz opposed an aid package for Hurricane Sandy. But now he is supporting an aid package for Texas floods. The left-leaning New York Daily News swung into attack mode and with it came the very same “journalists” who had attacked Scott Walker. But, like with Walker, they got their keyboards sticky and their story completely wrong.

Legal Insurrection has the complete play by play. The issue here is that no one in the Circle of Jerks has the ability to nuance. They go straight for the release as quickly as possible and leave out every detail imaginable that does not fit their narrative.

frankly, however Texas should be big enough to stand on its own ... without FED Dollars

tommyjo

The issue here is that no one in the Circle of Jerks has the ability to nuance. They go straight for the release as quickly as possible and leave out every detail imaginable that does not fit their narrative.

Isn't this exactly what you and the rest of the right wing moron crew do multiple times each day? Isn't this exactly what your sources like Redstate do constantly?

You don't give a rat's ass about the facts or the reality of any situation...all you give a damn about is the political spin that paints this country in the most negative light possible.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Isn't this exactly what you and the rest of the right wing moron crew do multiple times each day? Isn't this exactly what your sources like Redstate do constantly?

You don't give a rat's ass about the facts or the reality of any situation...all you give a damn about is the political spin that paints this country in the most negative light possible.

:killingme ......

when one has no facts to refute the message, attack the messenger

SamSpade

:killingme ......

when one has no facts to refute the message, attack the messenger

I do sometimes wonder if tj is actually trying to LAMPOON liberals rather than defend them, because I can't see why anyone could respect the opinion of someone who cannot stop insulting everyone she disagrees with.

Of course, I may be wrong, because that IS a primary characteristic of most liberals I work with or know or read online.

Hijinx

The DNC puts out the talking points and the Media prints them.

Nothing new, the major portion of the Media is controlled by the DNC.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I do sometimes wonder if tj is actually trying to LAMPOON liberals rather than defend them .....

some posts lead me to believe, while [she] maybe left leaning there is a more that a bit of frustration at 'politics' of the American System .... everyone bitches, few offer solutions

Hijinx

some posts lead me to believe, while [she] maybe left leaning there is a more that a bit of frustration at 'politics' of the American System .... everyone bitches, few offer solutions

My solution: Elect no more incumbents.

PsyOps

Pixelated

There is bitching, then there is insulting. T0J0 does not bitch, she goes for the jugular every time. Does she really think anyone takes her seriously? Every once in a while she shows a hint of intellect, but destroys any credibility with insolent attacks. Is her self-esteem really this low that the only way to boost it is by insulting people? I always wonder how she can really exist in society.

GregV814

you guys know of course that the attention grabbing l'il TJ is salivating at the responses you gave...it gives her/him some credibility that she is relevant.....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Is her self-esteem really this low that the only way to boost it is by insulting people?

Yes, but Larry and I are doing our level best to help her elevate her low opinion of herself. "Tag teaming" her, you ,might say... oh..wait..that means something else, doesn't it...

PsyOps

Pixelated
Yes, but Larry and I are doing our level best to help her elevate her low opinion of herself. "Tag teaming" her, you ,might say... oh..wait..that means something else, doesn't it...

You don't even know who this person is. They very well may have mental issues that, no matter what you do, will never allow them to see their own behavior for what it is.

BOP

You keep saying that, but you keep getting proven wrong in every single instance. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

BOP

I think most of us feel pretty helpless. The only time politicians even pretend to be interested in we the people and what we want is around election time, and even that window is getting pretty narrow.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I think most of us feel pretty helpless. The only time politicians even pretend to be interested in we the people and what we want is around election time, and even that window is getting pretty narrow.

:yay:

Hijinx

You got that right.