Whoever is doing the rain dance...........

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
:neener:

As long as I can walk across my garden without sinking, I will keep dancing....

Vince

No way. I love this kind of weather, at least until the weekend, then it can quit raining. :dance:
Yeah, if it's raining while I'm at work I don't feel so bad. I don't feel like I should be out on the golf course or something.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Please not yet. I re-seeded parts of my lawn about a week ago. It's saving me on watering, plus, the ground stays nice and soaked, (per seed manufacturer) allowing those little baby seedlings to take root well without that scorching sun trying to kill them. It's a wonderful thing.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hey we could all be in Texas. This isnt so bad compared to what they had out there

I posted about that in another thread. One of my brothers lives in TX, they have been clobbered. I don't mind the rain, but my deer repellant spray that works well, doesn't work so well in wet conditions. I woke up today to see the deer had chomped my hostas to death. :bawl: I sprayed it again tonight to try to fight them off. Prob won't work because of the rain. I think I should put out my scarecrow straw guy that I use at Halloween. Anyone else have other suggestions?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

However, come when the rain does stop, I am going to have a jungle to cut. Maybe even need a bushhog. Is is really getting pretty snarly. Might need to raise the cutting deck all the way up.

Kinnakeet

what deer repellant are you useing??? I need to do something my neighbors dont like the sound of my 270 winchester