What is Your Perfect Meal ?

Goldenhawk

First choice: Corned beef stewed with carrots and potatoes and cabbage. Side of sauerkraut.

Second choice: Puerto Rican carnitas with beans and rice. Sides of fried crisp plantains and soft ripe plantains.

Rommey

Prime Rib with a baked potato (butter, sour cream, onions)
Cheesecake for desert

RPMDAD

I am a pretty easy guy, ask for the same meal on Fathers day and my Birthday. Grilled bacon mushroom cheeseburgers cooked on the grill, and home made french fries.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Angel hair pasta with a lemon, garlic, butter, white wine sauce, topped with steamed mussels, clams, and jumbo shrimp.

Blister

Low country seafood boil, crabs, skrimps, oysters, sausage, sweet corn, red potatoes and cajun seasoning. That is a good meal, to make it perfect I would add a lobster

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's hard to say what my favorite meal would be, as there are a few. I would have to say ANY meal shared with good friends and or family would be a perfect one.

Blister

I don't know I have had some very bad meals, with very good people.

Last edited:

Escalade14

Go Rams!
It's hard to say what my favorite meal would be, as there are a few.

This. I would have to go with my homemade chicken tenders with cayenne pepper ranch dip. For those who don't know about it, think about the dipping sauce Popeyes had with their Red Stick Chicken.